SA XD owners: What's up with hs2000talk.com?

PDA

JPoe
March 4, 2003, 03:41 PM
Sorry to use bandwidth here to ask about another website, but was just wondering if anyone here knows why the hs2000talk.com site has been down since last night. I frequent both sites (and others). Hope everything is OK over there and they'll be back up soon. Anyone know? I'm starting to get the shakes! :)

If you enjoyed reading about "SA XD owners: What's up with hs2000talk.com?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mrt
March 4, 2003, 04:15 PM
I wouldn't worry...I've seen others down for a while.
But I don't have any inside info on it.
btw what's your log on name over there?

JPoe
March 4, 2003, 04:22 PM
Yeah, I'm sure they'll be back eventually. I was just wondering if they were down for planned maintenence - or if they had some kind of problem. I didn't see any notification that they were planning to be down - but I might have missed it.

I'm "JPoe" over there - same as here. I was just plain "Poe" on TFL - but my brother scooped me on that one over there (and here too I think). Little brothers can be like that. :p j/k Stephen!!!

If you enjoyed reading about "SA XD owners: What's up with hs2000talk.com?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!