Really messed up site

PDA

BigJake_old
March 4, 2003, 10:16 PM
thinking bad thoughts after reading this page..... :fire:

http://www.wild-side.com/darksorrow/messed.html

:cuss:

If you enjoyed reading about "Really messed up site" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MessedUpMike
March 4, 2003, 10:21 PM
Looks to me like another lesson as to why parents need to teach there kids about guns early on. Even my five year old know when in doubt leave it alone.

El Rojo
March 4, 2003, 10:27 PM
Why would anyone who owns guns let their kids have access to guns so they could make this bull crap? That is the real question.

Standing Wolf
March 4, 2003, 11:47 PM
What I am trying to tell other kids is never play with guns. My life is over, save yours. Just imagine you can never have any privacy ever again. Anyone can watch as you go to the bathroom. You are always told what to do and when to do it. If you don't, you go to the hole, which is a very nasty place. There is a hole in the floor for you and that is it. It is very cold and there is no human contact. I am in hell.

Yet another leftist extremist fake designed to instill hoplophobia in naïve children.

andy
March 5, 2003, 12:11 AM
That is such heavy-handed propaganda I think even a kid could see through it. :rolleyes:

CZ-75
March 5, 2003, 12:20 AM
http://www.binarystorage.net/clients/flashbunny/pics/kidssay.gif

voilsb
March 5, 2003, 12:43 AM
umm, if you're young enough not to recognize a real gun for what it is (and how many kids toys are as heavy as a loaded gun?), do you really think you're old enough to be imprisoned for 25 years in a maximum security prison?

boing
March 5, 2003, 02:16 AM
Yes, they do think that, when their pliable little young minds are manipulated by scare tactics.

4570Rick
March 5, 2003, 05:39 AM
Promised Oleg I'd be good.:D

That web site is POOP.:barf:

Big_R
March 5, 2003, 07:07 AM
I couldn't help but notice that on the home page, it says "If you know someone in prison or your kid is heading for prison or you are a victim of crime, or you have been in prison, this is the site for you."

WTH? Someone help me understand why if I was the victim of a crime (won't be) why would I want to hang out with a bunch of criminals. Why would I want to hang out with criminals anyway?

The kicker is the $1.00/minute to talk to the webmaster for ideas to keep your kid out of prison. If anyone would like me to provide some good ideas to keep their kids out of prison (like a boot in the posterior), I'll only charge $0.50/minute.

Ryan

Gusgus
March 5, 2003, 07:19 AM
(dramatization written by two 9 year olds
about what they thought could happen when you mess with guns)

Why are we getting so upset over a fictional story written by two apparently brain washed 9 year olds? More then likely, these kids are the product of government education centers. Didn't you believe your teachers when you where 9?

Also, is the message really that bad? He's telling other kids not to pickup guns they are not familiar with, point them at their friends, and pull the trigger. Sounds like good advice to me.

Of course their liberal indoctrination is showing through. The story focuses on the kid's prison term, far more then the tragedy of taking another life by an act of pure stupidity. The typical liberal mind set of "it's all about me" comes through loud and clear.

Kentucky Rifle
March 5, 2003, 09:24 AM
So the parents kept their guns with the kid's games. Yeah, that's REAL believable!

KR

TechBrute
March 5, 2003, 09:39 AM
Stop.

Don't touch.

Leave the area.

Tell an adult.

Seems to me that it should be the parents in jail.

If you enjoyed reading about "Really messed up site" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!