KG Gunkote Samples?

PDA

usp_fan
January 19, 2005, 10:18 AM
In the past, I had heard that KG products sent small sample packs of gunkote for free testing. Does anyone know if they continue to do this? I can't find reference to it on their website.

I'm trying to get ahold of a small amount of their grey and black to test for my Springfield Mil-spec project.

Thanks,

--usp_fan

If you enjoyed reading about "KG Gunkote Samples?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Black Snowman
January 19, 2005, 09:26 PM
I'd try sending them a message on their "Contact Us" form on the website. Worst they can do is say "no" :) What are you wanting to know? I've done 4 handguns now in Gun-Kote and it's got me sold.

usp_fan
January 20, 2005, 12:29 PM
Black Snowman,

I was hoping to see the colors up close and figure out the combo I'd like. Also, I was hoping to do a small test run to make sure my gear was upto the task.

I just recieved an email back from the web submitted form. A gentleman from KG offered to send samples to me. I believe he was refering to coated pieces of metal. I emailed him back, thanking him and also asking if they sent small samples of the paint itself.

I'll report back when he replies.

--usp_fan

If you enjoyed reading about "KG Gunkote Samples?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!