Does anyone know of anybody that can get LAR Grizzly parts ?

PDA

GUNKWAZY
January 20, 2005, 07:12 PM
I need some help,
I'm having a problem with a LAR Grizzly MARK 4. Can anyone guide me in the right direction for parts or service ?

Thanks, Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

If you enjoyed reading about "Does anyone know of anybody that can get LAR Grizzly parts ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
carebear
January 20, 2005, 08:16 PM
Try LAR.

WinMag parts (http://www.largrizzly.com/grizzlyWinmag.htm)

GUNKWAZY
January 20, 2005, 08:33 PM
Thanks,
I already thought of that. Went there and it said SOLD OUT.
They have not done any pistols for about 5 years now. I heard rumor that they sold off everything to someone else.
I was just trying to find out who.

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

carebear
January 20, 2005, 08:39 PM
Jeff,

I took the "sold out" to mean the guns themselves. It is worth an email to check if they do have parts and if not, where they went.

Straight from the horse's mouth as it were. Beats waiting around for internet rumor.

grendelbane
January 20, 2005, 11:24 PM
I purchased some spare parts for my Grizzly a few years ago, just in case!

Later, I heard that LAR sold their spare parts inventory to some one else, and I can not for the life of me remember who.

Many of the parts are compatible with a conventional Government model type pistol. I hope you don't need a new extractor.

GUNKWAZY
January 21, 2005, 12:05 AM
You hit the casing right on the head. It's the extractor.
Tell me they are not available anywhere and you have one extra one that you don't need. :D

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

carebear
January 24, 2005, 04:25 PM
Got this response from my email to LAR.

Thank you for your inquiry. I do still have some of the handgun parts available. Please advise model number of pistol, caliber, and part name/number you are looking for and I'll gladly check availability and pricing.
Best regards,
Linda

Give 'em a call or write.

GUNKWAZY
January 25, 2005, 09:03 AM
Thanks Carebear.
I'll drop them a line.

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

If you enjoyed reading about "Does anyone know of anybody that can get LAR Grizzly parts ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!