Online Glock Owner's Manual

PDA

KMKeller
January 21, 2005, 02:14 PM
Can anybody direct me to an online Glock owners manual?

If you enjoyed reading about "Online Glock Owner's Manual" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Preacherman
January 21, 2005, 03:42 PM
You can find one in PDF format here (http://www.bowtools.com/Articles/Gun_Manuals/glockmanual.pdf).

KMKeller
January 21, 2005, 09:10 PM
Thanks Preacherman! We only missed by a hair. That's a shortened 10 page version. Somewhere, there's the full length version.

Preacherman
January 22, 2005, 03:18 AM
Well, at the same site, if you're interested, they have the full 60-page Glock armorer's manual - might be of use to you. I have two other online sources, but they also only have the 10-page manual. If you're desperate, PM me, and I'll send you a Glock manual - I must have half a dozen lying around here.

KMKeller
January 22, 2005, 07:58 AM
I appreciate the offer Preacherman. I found the blasted link I was looking for a month ago, and lost it. Now I can't find it to save my life. I have the armorer's manual in hardcopy, but it's no help.

A friend of mine bought a Glock G19 some time ago and continually shoots 2-3 inches low at 10 yards. He was perusing the manual last week and came across a picture on page 21 of the owners manual that he said explained the issue. He said the sight picture they recommended had the front sight elevated enough so that the ball (front sight) was split elevation wise between the posts. I told him that he was mistaken, but he persisted.

Well last night, I finally found my wife's G19 manual (my garage looks like a huricane hit it), and right there on Page 21 is the picture. Sure enough, it's exactly as he described with one difference. There is no reference to it as being the proper sight picture. It's just a picture of the sights in reference to the section on removing/replacing/adjusting sights.

I had to break the news to him this morning...

If you enjoyed reading about "Online Glock Owner's Manual" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!