Tuner

PDA

kart racer
January 24, 2005, 10:54 PM
Sorry to hear about your Mom.If there is anything you need down this way let me know.Prayers go out to ya.. Joe

If you enjoyed reading about "Tuner" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
tommyt
January 25, 2005, 12:16 AM
My deepest sympathies Tuner.

Tom

ryoushi
January 25, 2005, 06:38 PM
Deepest sympathies for your loss Tuner. And a note of appreciation for all the info, attitude and humor that gets disseminated on this gunsmithing forum. If y'all are not argueing over plunger tube staking vs silver soldering or headspace guages you argue about BBQ. Somehow the wheels stay on this place we all get some laughs and I learn alot too.

Ryoushi

1911WB
January 25, 2005, 09:14 PM
Tuner,

So sorry to hear of your loss. The thoughts and prayers of those you've helped so selflessly are with you and yours.

WB

stans
January 25, 2005, 09:25 PM
Tuner, this comes as a shock to me. You and your family have my deepest sympathies. Take care.

Delmar
January 25, 2005, 09:26 PM
Tuner-I never have had the chance to meet you or your mom, but I suspect that her raising you got some of the best of her rubbed off on ya. You and yours are certainly worth spending some time on my knees for.

JeffC
January 25, 2005, 10:44 PM
My condolences bro...

I feel for you and your family.

Jeff

1911Tuner
January 26, 2005, 08:38 AM
My thanks and appreciation to all who have offered support. It's been
a rough 4 months since she took sick. She was tired of her life and ready to get on with whatever comes next, so there was no sudden shock. I hurt more for my stepfather than anything else. He's just lost his best friend,
and for the second time in 15 years, he's lost his wife. Hard to figure how to go it alone at age 83, and I'll have to stick pretty close to him until he gets
it worked out.

Now for the part that I dread. Settling final affairs and doing the business end of it. I'll need to work up the resolve to rifle through her paperwork and personal effects. Maybe next week...but not today.

ACORN
January 26, 2005, 09:23 AM
My deepest sympathies Tuner on your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

GaryK
January 26, 2005, 09:27 AM
My prayers are with you.

Lars1911
January 26, 2005, 09:29 AM
many prayers and condolences from my wife and i to you and all of yours.

Brian Williams
January 26, 2005, 09:42 AM
Prayer going out for you and yours.

RogersPrecision
January 26, 2005, 04:55 PM
Tuner,
My heartfelt condolences to you and yours.

Oscar Orum
January 26, 2005, 06:35 PM
Tuner,
Your are in my prayers. Your mother has gone to a better place and she can now rest easy without worry or pain. It will be hard on you, your family and stepfather but this too shall pass. In the thoughts of an elderly black minister "The lawd ain't gonna give you more than you can tote". It is these trials and tributations that test your faith. May the Lord bless and kept you.

1911Tuner
January 26, 2005, 07:21 PM
Thanks guys...

rbernie
January 26, 2005, 09:01 PM
Even putting on the best of faces, this is a transition we all dread. It sucks, plain and simple, no matter the silver lining we might try to find in it. Tuner - if I could send ya something concrete to help I would, but since I can't I'll just have to send you my thoughts and prayers.

Don't forget to take care of you while you're off busy taking care of the others, ya hear?

Billy Sparks
January 27, 2005, 08:35 AM
So sorry to hear about your mother.

MLH
January 27, 2005, 09:57 AM
Just keep her in your memories and it will be as if she's never left.

May God hold her and you in his hand.

If you enjoyed reading about "Tuner" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!