I am puzzled.

PDA

White Horseradish
January 27, 2005, 03:08 AM
What exactly is a "Deer rifle tactical hunting scope"? I just came across a couple of those on eBay.

Maybe Bambi really does have some AKs in a PVC tube out in the woods...

If you enjoyed reading about "I am puzzled." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BluesBear
January 27, 2005, 04:25 AM
I wasn't aware that the Deer were forced to practice Rifle Tactics with Hunting Scopes.

I guess they can't afford Aim-Points.

Hawkmoon
January 27, 2005, 10:37 AM
Y'all are missing the point. It's a tactical scope FOR a deer hunting rifle. It's magic -- attach this scope, and your bolt action hunting rifle is instantly transformed into a full-auto assult weapon, and the nice wood stocks are instantly covered in desert sand "tactical" camo colouring.

sturmruger
January 27, 2005, 11:01 AM
Those are the ones that work with the heat seeing bullets.

Honestly I think people must do searches for the word "tactical, and deer" and the guys wants to cover all his bases.

xenobia
January 27, 2005, 11:03 AM
Maybe Bambi really does have some AKs in a PVC tube out in the woods...

This would be correlative of the Right to Keep and Arm Bears? :neener:

Yooper
January 27, 2005, 12:04 PM
It describes a telescopic sight with several adjectives in an attempt to appeal to everyone. The computer age seems to have gotten away from flowery "whoop-de-la-la" modifiers like "super heterodyne" and tends to quantity rather than quality!

SteveS
January 27, 2005, 12:21 PM
What exactly is a "Deer rifle tactical hunting scope"? I just came across a couple of those on eBay.

My guess is that the seller did this to attract more people that are using the e-bay search function.

hksw
January 27, 2005, 03:19 PM
Maybe they're talking about the Shepherd Scope?

http://www.shepherdscopes.com/

If you enjoyed reading about "I am puzzled." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!