Looking for a Glock

PDA

Joey101
February 2, 2005, 05:41 AM
Okay I'm looking for a Glock. My wife wants a handgun personal protection at our home, and of course a chance to buy another firearm is like winning the lotto for me anyway. So if any of you guys know were I could find one either online or here in the DFW metroplex that would be great. I would like a 2nd gen or 3rd gen.

If you enjoyed reading about "Looking for a Glock" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Edmond
February 2, 2005, 10:42 AM
Check the buy and sell section on this forum as well as Glock Talk. There seem to be a lot of Glocks for sale and you can get pretty good deals. I recently sold my G26 for $420. It came with 3 mags that had extensions on them, a Sidearmor IWB, and all the factory stuff as well as a 3.5# connector and extended slide stop.

WhoKnowsWho
February 2, 2005, 02:43 PM
Lots for sale in the catalog at www.cdnninvestments.com

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/dowournewcat.html

9x19
February 2, 2005, 11:21 PM
If you don't mind driving to McKinney, try Doc, he usually has very good prices on handguns.

Doc (David Avery)
Office 972-562-4416
1601 West Hwy 380
McKinney, TX

Black Majik
February 3, 2005, 03:13 AM
Browse through www.glocktalk.com . I'm sure you'll find some good deals on there.

What kinda Glock do you want? 9mm, .40, .357 sig etc...?

Compact, fullsize etc...?

Edmond
February 3, 2005, 11:41 AM
Some more online sites:

www.topglock.com

www.onpointfirearms.com

Last I checked, On Point was pretty good with prices.

jem375
February 3, 2005, 11:47 AM
why don't you just look in the yellow pages for a gunshop near you and go look at them first and then buy?.......I'm sure there are several in the area you live in........

If you enjoyed reading about "Looking for a Glock" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!