Where can I get NEW FACTORY SIG MAGS??

PDA

phantomak47
February 9, 2005, 11:36 PM
Sigarms stopped selling 15 rd 226 9mm mags on their site. I dont want megar or used sig mags, I want new ones. Does anyone know where I can get new mags?

I tried sig forum, but everyone gave me used mag sites, but I want new mags. Am I asking that much??

If you enjoyed reading about "Where can I get NEW FACTORY SIG MAGS??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Chupacabra
February 10, 2005, 12:13 AM
I tried sig forum, but everyone gave me used mag sites, but I want new mags. Am I asking that much??
Not at all!

www.topglock.com/catalog/sunset.htm

:D

tomkatz
February 10, 2005, 01:46 AM
or here.....http://www.cdnninvestments.com/sigsauer.html

Sactown
February 10, 2005, 03:00 PM
I'd second CDNN. I've never had a problem ordering from them.

Wildalaska
February 10, 2005, 03:12 PM
How many ya want, I got boxes of em....

WildmagstashAlaska

sgtb
February 10, 2005, 04:00 PM
I see you mentioned you don't want Mec Gar mags. I thought they made most of the factory mags for the major European makers these days? If not , are they inferior in some way as I need some more magazines for my 228?

JNewell
February 10, 2005, 09:01 PM
I've seen brandy-new-from-the-factory P220s with mags that were marked Mec-Gar. Ditto Beretta 92s. What is the meaning of "factory"? :D

WheelMan
February 10, 2005, 10:57 PM
I have Mec-Gar and "factory" Sig mags and I think the only difference is the stamp.

9mmepiphany
February 11, 2005, 12:45 AM
all sig "factory" mags are currently made by Mec-gar

If you enjoyed reading about "Where can I get NEW FACTORY SIG MAGS??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!