First timer

PDA

couchcr
February 17, 2005, 06:33 AM
Hello all,new to the forum trying to find others interested in Hakim rifles,am I alone?

If you enjoyed reading about "First timer" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jobu07
February 17, 2005, 06:43 AM
First off, welcome to the boards! If you're interested in any sort of firearm, chances are someone here has more info that you can shake a stick at about it. Stick around a while and check around, i'm sure you'll find info on the hakim over at Rifle Country.

Fastlane
February 17, 2005, 09:17 AM
Welcome, I don't know anything about your rifle but I am sure someone will.

El Tejon
February 17, 2005, 09:52 AM
Had a Hakim in ninth grade through high school (late '80s). Shot it some, putting it back together was a trick. :D No great interest, but that's the joy of the Internet--we gun nuts all find each other.

Welcome to THR. :)

sturmruger
February 17, 2005, 10:08 AM
Welcome to THR, I hope you stick around and enjoy hanging out here. If I were you I would look over at the Rifle Forum you might get more then just welcome replies.

Guy B. Meredith
February 17, 2005, 10:51 AM
Howdy. I am not a rifle person, but am curious about the Hakim as I've never heard of it (among others--like I said, I'm not a rifle person). Wouldn't mind some information here or on the rifle forum.

Gus Dddysgrl
February 17, 2005, 11:14 AM
Welcome, welcome. So how long did you lurk before you posted? I'm not a big rifle person, but they're always good to have around.

Gus

El Tejon
February 17, 2005, 03:20 PM
Guy, it's the Egyptian copy of the Svede AG-42.

If you enjoyed reading about "First timer" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!