Civil War Reenactments in 2005?

PDA

RM
February 25, 2005, 07:43 AM
I am hoping to see a Civil War reenactment this year. Does anyone know of any 2005 reinactments planned, especially near Maryland? Thank you.

If you enjoyed reading about "Civil War Reenactments in 2005?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
one45auto
February 25, 2005, 08:41 AM
Gettsyburg, PA. They hold one every July in commemoration of the battle of Gettysburg, if memory serves.

I haven't been to one for years because I get too hoarse yelling "shoot those blue-bellied bastids!!" :D

Kaylee
February 25, 2005, 08:51 AM
Maryland? Dang, you're in the right place for it. :)

Oh -- look around here, bet you'll like it --

n-ssa.org

mhdishere
February 25, 2005, 09:48 AM
Back when I was reenacting there was one event at Union Mills, MD. I don't remember exactly when, but it was summertime (and hotter than blazes!).

Check http://www.civilwarnews.com/

jdseven1
February 25, 2005, 11:29 AM
I took in the one in Gettysburg last July4th and it was held for three days. They have a web site and it will give you lots of info. If you want grandstand seats book them now. Its is a very good event.

If you enjoyed reading about "Civil War Reenactments in 2005?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!