Colt Gold Cup parts

PDA

hso
February 27, 2005, 11:52 AM
Where would I get replacement stock screws for a Colt Gold Cup National Match Series 80? E-gunparts is out, Numrich can't help. Where else?

If you enjoyed reading about "Colt Gold Cup parts" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rick_reno
February 27, 2005, 12:14 PM
Have you tried Brownells? I didn't look, but they carry a lot of parts.

kikilee
February 27, 2005, 12:37 PM
Brownells, Midway, CDNN. All carry them and all have them in stock.

dfariswheel
February 27, 2005, 04:10 PM
hso:
All Colt 1911 pistols, including the Gold Cup Series 80, used the same grips screws and bushings.

You can order new genuine Colt or Colt-equivalent screws from Brownell's and from any number of other sources.

Again, the Gold Cup didn't have non-standard screws, any standard screw made to fit any 1911 will fit your gun.

Bill Z
February 27, 2005, 07:28 PM
On the reccomendation of a fellow smith I tried the Kings grip screws. The slot is narrower and less likely to get buggard up, and the finish on them are real nice. I would give them a whirl if I were you, they are well worth the extra effort to get them.

If you enjoyed reading about "Colt Gold Cup parts" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!