Best deal on 40 S&W?

PDA

atek3
March 10, 2003, 04:51 AM
Howdy, I'm looking for bulk practice ammo for 40 S&W. Not too concerned w/ bullet shape and mass as its going to be punching paper. Best price i've seen is 140 dollars for 1000 is
here (http://www.ammodirect.com/productdirectory/products/fmjhandgunammo/fmj40sandwammo.htm) any know anything about ammodirect's quality? I will be reloading so wolf and blazer are not an option.

Thanks,
atek3

If you enjoyed reading about "Best deal on 40 S&W?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Preacherman
March 10, 2003, 10:20 AM
That's a great price, but leads me to wonder - where is the ammo. coming from? It sounds like it has to be commercially reloaded or remanufactured ammunition at that price. The best I can usually find is CCI Blazer or Sellier & Bellot at $8-$10 per box of 50. Caveat emptor!

WhoKnowsWho
March 10, 2003, 12:23 PM
At the recent show I went to, I picked up some American Federal (red box) for $7.50 Went back the next day to get more and it was all gone! Table was from www.miwallcorp.com

Zundfolge
March 10, 2003, 02:47 PM
www.ammoman.com

They have 165gr Speer Gold Dots @ $109 for 500rds

If you enjoyed reading about "Best deal on 40 S&W?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!