"Two or more" deals

PDA

SoundWave
March 4, 2005, 10:32 AM
Every so often I see some companies offer deals where if you buy two or more of the same gun you get 10-20 dollars off of each weapon.

What companies currently offer deals like this? I rembember AIM surplus used to every so often but none of their current stock have the "Two or more" deals.

If you enjoyed reading about ""Two or more" deals" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
aguyindallas
March 4, 2005, 10:37 AM
AIM Surplus and Southern Ohio Gun come to mind. I have purchased from Southern Ohio Gun and have been satisfied with the product so far.

Bear Gulch
March 4, 2005, 11:18 AM
SOG has always been good to work with in my experience. The catch is if your are a C&R and it appears that you are purchasing multiple guns for resale Unca Sugar doesn't like that.

Gordon Fink
March 4, 2005, 12:03 PM
SOG currently has such a deal on Lee-Enfields.

I won’t buy multiple guns for resale. They’re to outfit my militia. :scrutiny:

~G. Fink, kidding

SoundWave
March 4, 2005, 01:07 PM
What happens if I order 2 or more through an FFL? Will I have to jump through some legal hoops?

What happens if I buy three guns, keep two, and give one away? Can I do that?

Chipperman
March 4, 2005, 07:03 PM
Partly depends on whether you have a C&R license or are going thru an FFL.

Multiple long gun purchases are ok, mutiple handgun purchases will result in an additional form being filled out.

Buying 3, and selling one is ok. If you have a C&R, you just have to be careful about the selling aspect. If the ATF becomes suspicious that you are selling as a business, then you will be in trouble. If you buy 3 Mausers just to "enhance you collection" and sell the one(s) that are not as good, that is ok.

You need to do your best to make sure that anyone you sell to is legally able to own the firearm. Depending on your state, there may be additional regs on that.

If you enjoyed reading about ""Two or more" deals" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!