Remington Nylon 11 manual?

PDA

Monkeyleg
March 13, 2005, 12:06 AM
I just had someone email me looking for a manual for his old Remington Nylon 11.

I don't have a clue. Anybody have an idea as to who to call or where to start looking?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

If you enjoyed reading about "Remington Nylon 11 manual?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
homeka45
March 13, 2005, 05:59 AM
Has he tried contacting remington to see if they can email him a PDF of the manual. You might also try Harley Nolden's forum to see if he can point you in the right direction. Try a search on owners manuals, you'll get some sites where guys post copies of manuals. Don't know how to link to those sites or I would've.

Sam
March 13, 2005, 02:48 PM
Have him go here.

http://www.remington.com/magazine/members/literature_request/literature_request.asp

Just go to the site and request by model number for any non military, post 1900 model.

Sam

Monkeyleg
March 13, 2005, 06:09 PM
Thanks, everyone. I referred him to the link that Sam provided. I wasn't aware that Remington provided that service.

If you enjoyed reading about "Remington Nylon 11 manual?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!