my Swede sniper shoots good!

PDA

Wildalaska
March 13, 2005, 04:17 AM
had requests before for some shots of groups from the M41B, so here they are as I practice with my new digicam!

WildwilldobetteripromiseAlaska

If you enjoyed reading about "my Swede sniper shoots good!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
homeka45
March 13, 2005, 06:43 AM
Damn I shoulda bought those when I first saw them for sale, now I hear sarco is scraping the bottom of the barrel on those M41Bs. Nice group by the way. Turning green w/ envy. :(

MLC
March 13, 2005, 01:36 PM
So what are you shooting?
140's?
What powder? :cool:

Wildalaska
March 13, 2005, 03:07 PM
The load!
Laua cases
Fed 210M
44 grains ol RL22
Case legnth 2.150+/-
Sierra 140MK
OAL 3.1

WildmrpreciseAlaska

aerod1
March 13, 2005, 03:14 PM
Of course it does, it is a Swede!! Even the "run of the mill" or "botoom of the barrel" Swedes are still fine shooters.
Congrats on a fine gun.

Jim

spacemanspiff
March 14, 2005, 01:55 PM
the target in the lower right hand corner? yeah, WA only did that after hogtying me so i wouldnt be raining brass down on him as i shot in the lane to his left. i mean, if he cant keep one ragged hole groups under duress, what good is he gonna be to the revolution?? maybe we can get him to load magazines for the rest of us.

:evil:

cracked butt
March 14, 2005, 02:21 PM
my Swede sniper shoots good!

In other news, the sun came up today. :D

jefnvk
March 14, 2005, 03:38 PM
Wish I had the money for one :(

On the other hand, I haven't even gotten my regular Swede to the range yet, and I got it in December :(

If you enjoyed reading about "my Swede sniper shoots good!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!