We all own NFA weapons!

PDA

WilderBill
March 11, 2003, 02:43 AM
Sure! Of course! You bet!

Just that we own them collectively as taxpaying citizens supporting our military.

Now, wouldn't it be a hoot if the government assigned ownership (not possesion) of individual firearms to particular taxpayers based on how much they pay in taxes?

I can amost see it now...
ATF knocking on Sen. Fineswine's door with a literal truckload of paerwork to be filled out regarding that 30 MM in the A 10 with her name on it.
Same thing at Sen. Kennedy's door regarding that rapid firing 5 inch in the front turrent of a destroyer...:evil:

If you enjoyed reading about "We all own NFA weapons!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Triad
March 14, 2003, 03:34 PM
I like the idea of people knowing exactly where their money went. It would really be nice if people could decide where their money went. Back on topic, I wonder how much paperwork the really rich folks would have to fill out for all those multi megaton nukes.

illuminatus99
March 14, 2003, 04:46 PM
the problem with letting people decide exactly where their tax dollars go is that most people would put it into programs that directly benefit themselves, of course they wouldn't put any into the IRS so they'd probably collapse and then we wouldn't pay taxes at all :)

If you enjoyed reading about "We all own NFA weapons!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!