Dallas Gun Club dumps GSSF?

PDA

JohnKSa
March 19, 2005, 09:19 PM
One of the guys in my gun club (not DGC) mentioned that GSSF returned his entry fee for this year's match at Dallas Gun Club (in Carrollton, TX).

The implication was that this was DGC's decision...

Anyone know WTH is going on?

If you enjoyed reading about "Dallas Gun Club dumps GSSF?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Gillster
March 19, 2005, 09:50 PM
Hop over to Glocktalk and look under the section for GSSF, the director of the Dallas Pistol Club explains why the decision was made to not host the GSSF anymore. Apparently, Glock is changing the deal and the compensation for RO's and hosting clubs is changing. Anyway, he explains himself there pretty well.

Chris

Gillster
March 19, 2005, 09:52 PM
Make it easier, here is a link to the thread with Doug's side of the story:GSSF (http://www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=356217)

Chris

JohnKSa
March 19, 2005, 10:06 PM
Gillster,

Thanks for the information & the link.

I figured it was something like that when I checked in at the GSSF website and noticed the schedule isn't showing the Shreveport match either and there were some blurbs about changes in the matches.

Sad to see it go...

If you enjoyed reading about "Dallas Gun Club dumps GSSF?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!