nightcrawlers storie

PDA

fslflint
March 20, 2005, 12:48 AM
so I was looking through my hard drive the other day and I come across a massive word document titled 'nightcrawler', I instantly remember what it is and I open it. so I start reading it and find that his storie is just as addicting as the last time around, when he originally posted it on here. so I read through all of it in a sitting (all 55 pages or so). well I'm done reading it and I think he needs to post another storie or a "Part two" of Michael Nightcrawlers adventures.

but then again I seem to remember nightcrawler shipping off to a private contractor somewhere in the sandbox.
Is he back yet?

I seem to have this weird De-ja-vu type feeling/craving to hear about michael and more of his college student gun running adventures.

flint

If you enjoyed reading about "nightcrawlers storie" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Horsesense
March 21, 2005, 09:53 AM
Got a link?

P95Carry
March 21, 2005, 10:09 AM
All way back to December 2004!

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=55861

fslflint
March 21, 2005, 10:18 AM
I still miss em, good readin

If you enjoyed reading about "nightcrawlers storie" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!