Dig it, it`s season two of Sledgehammer out on DVD

PDA

softwaregurus
March 20, 2005, 12:29 PM
http://www.hyfntrak.com/sledgehammer/AFF16611/go.php :) :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Dig it, it`s season two of Sledgehammer out on DVD" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
PaulTX
March 21, 2005, 02:53 PM
I have Season 1 - still pretty funny. The part I enjoy the most is Sledge is definitely not politically correct. You wouldn't see a show like this made today!

itgoesboom
March 21, 2005, 03:23 PM
I used to love that show!!!

One of the best scenes was when he was doing a qualification shoot, and pulls out his monster revolver, with what looks like a silencer on it, and his partner asks "Is that a silencer", "no, this is my own invention, I call it a loudener". :D

Or when he has to pull out the mouse gun to shoot someone, and the bullet doesn't even reach the BG ten feet away....LOL.

I.G.B.

taliv
March 21, 2005, 06:56 PM
yep,i watched every episode of it in the 80s... pretty muchthe last tv show i watched. everything since then has just kinda sucked

HighVelocity
March 21, 2005, 07:09 PM
I pre-ordered from Amazon a couple of months ago. It's not shipping til April though.

If you like Sledge you should check out this site: www.sledgehammeronline.com

The original creator of the show Alan Spencer is the owner of the site and posts in the forum.

My handle over there is TMIKWID (Trust Me, I Know What I'm Doing) :evil:

If you enjoyed reading about "Dig it, it`s season two of Sledgehammer out on DVD" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!