I thought this was amusing.....

PDA

landon74
March 20, 2005, 08:07 PM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=9&u=/nm/20050317/od_nm/greece_guns_dc

1911 Cavalry Revolvers? Can't say that I'm familiar with that model....

If you enjoyed reading about "I thought this was amusing....." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Dr.Who
March 20, 2005, 08:24 PM
Okay, let them be replaced and send them to me/USA... We will treassure them, Fire them,and care for them....

Why do they think the gun does not scare the inmates. It is because they do not fire them, or practice with them... Have a target range with in ear shot of the inmates and award high scores shooters with special patches, that will get the respect back... Heck, I thought being in a Greek prison was enough...

It is like having military fully armed but told not to shoot whatever the cost. What good is that...

MAURICE
March 20, 2005, 08:37 PM
I am going through the Arkansas Dept of Corrections training program right now. Our firing range at the academy is just out side the gates of Tucker Maximum Security Unit and within spitting distance of Tucker Unit. These guys hear gun shots all the time, and know what we are shooting for. :evil:
BTW- shot the qualifying course Friday. 100/100 for the shotgun, not so well with Mini-14 as I was not allowed the 5 sight-in rounds. Still shot a qualifying score, but didnt do as well as I should have. :banghead:
Ah well, the scores dont count yet. The real deal is in two weeks.

If you enjoyed reading about "I thought this was amusing....." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!