OH NO!!! Another shooting spree :(

PDA

P95Carry
March 21, 2005, 07:37 PM
Just in .... haven't chased up details yet .........

-- Six people died and up to 12 were wounded when a student went on a shooting rampage in Minnesota, a fire official said. Watch CNN or log on to http://CNN.com for the latest news.

If you enjoyed reading about "OH NO!!! Another shooting spree :(" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Kamicosmos
March 21, 2005, 07:38 PM
I just saw this too:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/03/21/school.shooting.ap/index.html

P95Carry
March 21, 2005, 07:40 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/03/21/school.shooting/index.html

(CNN) -- A student killed his grandparents before going on a shooting rampage, killing five and wounding as many as 12 at his northern Minnesota high school Monday, a fire official said.

Killed at Red Lake High School were four students, a teacher and a security guard, said Roman Stately, with the Red Lake Fire Department. The shooter is believed to be among the four dead. "Apparently, he walked down the hallway shooting and then he entered a classroom, he shot several students and a teacher, then himself," said Stately, who arrived at the high school moments after the shots rang out.

Authorities discovered an hour later that the boy had shot and killed his grandparents, taking the service weapon of his grandfather, a policeman, Stately told KARE-TV. "Everything is shut down," said Chief Deputy Tom Lyons of the Beltrami County Sheriff's Office.

The shootings occurred about 3 p.m. (4 p.m. ET), in Red Lake High School, a school of 300 student that is on a sovereign Indian reservation within Beltrami County, about 25 miles north of Bemidji, a town of about 25,000 residents, many of them Ojibway Indians, he said.

The school is about 240 miles north of the Twin Cities, near the Canadian border.

Dionysusigma
March 21, 2005, 07:47 PM
Time to ban schools, as shootings happen there all the time. :rolleyes:

Where were his parents?

And is it just me, or do the numbers seem off?

4 students
+1 shooter
+1 teacher
+1 Security guard
= 7 total dead (Not including the grandparents, since two elderly people don't seem to count as part of a shooting spree). :mad:

Standing Wolf
March 21, 2005, 08:11 PM
See? That just proves we need to ban those terrible .50 caliber rifles that can shoot down airliners from 17 miles away.

WillBrayJr
March 21, 2005, 08:37 PM
From what I read, his parent were dead. He appearently killed them before going on the shooting spree. If only people were mature and responsible.

DWS1117
March 21, 2005, 08:44 PM
My prayers go out to the families of those involved.

I have yet to see what weapon was used, but my money is one something on the evil list.

I know it is premature but this sure feels like a precursor to AWB 2.0. :fire: :banghead: :cuss:

Slater
March 21, 2005, 08:49 PM
Maybe I'm just getting old (OK, I'm 44), but growing up in the 1960's and 70's, I can't recall a single school shooting (or workplace either, that made headlines, anyway). Hell, that was when you could buy an AR-15 at Woolworth's.

What's with these %#!* losers today? Mommy not hug them when they were little? Maybe it's the rap music :D

Grey54956
March 21, 2005, 08:50 PM
Report that shooter's grandfather was a LEO, and that the shooter may have used the grandfather's weapons.

Should LEO firearms be banned?

EasternShore
March 21, 2005, 08:56 PM
If I read correctly it was his Grandfather's service weapon, his Grandfather was an LEO appearently. Not that it matters.

DWS I think you nailed it, this on the heals of the AWB of 05 is certain to rally the anti crowd, worse yet it puts more folks on their side. This will be thrown around by the anti crowd as a reason to protect the children, once again not that it would matter what type of firearm it is.

Man this breaks my heart anymore, the loss of life and the fact that my immeadiate reaction was not one of sorrow but one of anger at the set back this will create for gun rights. :banghead: I know it sounds horrible but I just can't grieve for some one I never met, not when it is something I see everyday anymore.

I do however still get angry that they anti gun socially sensitive crowd in this nany state will blame the tool. :cuss: I see DC news everyday, not just the shootings but the machete attacks that are popular with MS13, the beatings and muggings, and it gets ignored :scrutiny: but one shooting and here we go again "BAN THEM FOR THE CHILDREN!!!"

Sorry for the rant I am going to get a drink, a very stiff tall drink... :(

TallPine
March 21, 2005, 08:57 PM
"Apparently, he walked down the hallway shooting and then he entered a classroom, he shot several students and a teacher, then himself," said Stately, who arrived at the high school moments after the shots rang out.
Apparently, he didn't notice the sign that said "No Weapons" on his way in the door either ... :rolleyes:

DWS1117
March 21, 2005, 09:11 PM
Easternshore:

Man this breaks my heart anymore, the loss of life and the fact that my immeadiate reaction was not one of sorrow but one of anger

I know exactly how you feel. When I heard this on the radiowhile driving home from work my initial reaction was anger over how this is going to get twisted against gun owners.

I bet DiFi is doing a happy dance because this may be the "ammo" she needs to take away our guns again.

Maybe I'm just getting old (OK, I'm 44), but growing up in the 1960's and 70's, I can't recall a single school shooting (or workplace either, that made headlines, anyway). Hell, that was when you could buy an AR-15 at Woolworth's.

I am not that old (33) and went to school in the mid to late 80's. We had M1 Garands for the ROTC color guard and drill team. They were the real deal. No plugged barrels, cut receivers, or wood things coverd in tape. We used to practice our 21 gun salutes firing blanks on the school lawn. Never had any problems.

Even when I was in school if some kids had a problem with each other it was settled with skin and everyone crowded aroung encouraging them.

molonlabe
March 21, 2005, 09:26 PM
How many acts of violence does a child see before he is an adult? Oops, Hollywood can't be a fault here they just give us what we want.

I say we reap what we sow. people need to be taught to kill.

Old NFO
March 21, 2005, 09:31 PM
Latest update (per Fox News at 9:20 EST), it "appears" the Grandfather was a cop and his guns were used or contributed to the shooting spree. Total appears to be both grands, 3 students, 1 security, 1 female teacher and himself. There appears to be some question as to the number injured, but may be 15 persons. This is truly sad...

CentralTexas
March 21, 2005, 09:35 PM
that the kid was on Prozac or Accutane for acne. Hide and wait. The good news is he didn't have any thing that could be called an assault weapon.
CT

Grey54956
March 21, 2005, 09:36 PM
I also find that my first emotional response to this event is anger.

I am upset that this will probably be used to drive anti-gun legislation, even though the weapon involved belonged to a LEO or retired LEO. But, the obvious conclusion for the anti crowd is to work towards banning private ownership, not banning LEO weapons. Kind of like the Nichols rampage... overpower and steal weapon from deputy, but no one is calling for a LEO weapon ban.

No, somehow this will twist into a new attack on evil, black guns or something like that.

And while I feel bad for the victims in this crime, I also feel angry that they were unfortunate enough to be in a victim disarmament zone as required by law.

One has to wonder about the security guard who was shot and killed. Was the security guard armed? If not, what the heck kind of security can he provide? Seeing as he is dead, obviously not an awful lot.

I notice that a lot of students and teachers called police or parents for help. I am not certain that a cell phone can provide an awful lot of protection against a shooter who is wandering around a school. Maybe if the phone was made of steel plate and was at least a few feet wide and a yard or two tall. Calling the police when a madman is on the prowl is like calling the coastguard when your 30 miles off shore, your boat is sunk, and your surrounded by sharks: not much to do but wait to see who gets there first.

I also have to wonder just what kinds of drugs, prescription or otherwise, the shooter was on. Anyone want to bet he was on some form of prescription anti-depressant or other personality altering drug?

This kind of thing makes me think that home schooling may not be so bad.

CentralTexas
March 21, 2005, 09:43 PM
These kinds of things have always gone on...

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/history/bath/index_1.html
Year-1927!

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/weird/kids2/index_1.html
Year-1874!

mr.trooper
March 21, 2005, 09:45 PM
I noticed that they are now stating the LEO weapon as a fact.

:( I just know this is ging to come down to "ban the guns!"

Nevermind the endless hours of violence that our children are fed from the time there little kids, nevermind the fact that they are never disciplined, nevermind the fact that they are never taught any respect, nevermind the fact that we pump them full of unstable drugs for eveory sigh and hickup...its all about the guns :(

CentralTexas
March 21, 2005, 09:53 PM
about this and I will say "Too bad we aren't as smart as the Israelis and let teachers carry guns, then the body count would have been a lot less"
CT

Burt Blade
March 21, 2005, 09:57 PM
In this incredibly weird world of ours, we create centers where hundreds of helpless innocent people are congregated, unguarded by law, and then wonder why monsters go there for their orgies of slaughter.

The blood of those innocents is on the hands of those who disarmed any who might have saved them. Blood is on _their_ hands, as surely as if they had killed them, themselves.

For they _did_.

And damn them all for it. Damn them all. Never forget that those who want guns banned, restricted, registered, or "controlled" will happily throw the corpses of _your_ children on the pyres of their own arrogant stupidity.

As the news of the latest school shooting unfolds, advocates of victim disarmament are rubbing their hands and gleefully planning use of the whirlwind they reaped for us, to make all of us as helpless as those poor murdered children. They are going to tell us, again, that making _all_ decent people helpless will somehow make the murderous monsters into harmless sheep.

We put armed men in armored trucks to keep pieces of colorful paper and base metal disks from being stolen. We accept that any who work in our schools enforce a wide open helplessness of our most precious assets, our children. This is insane. Worse, this is _evil_.

The Rabbi
March 21, 2005, 09:58 PM
NONE of this woulda happened if they re-authorized the AWB. :rolleyes:

P95Carry
March 21, 2005, 09:59 PM
"Too bad we aren't as smart as the Israelis and let teachers carry guns, then the body count would have been a lot less" CT - true but - have to say ''Could'' rather than ''would''. There would at least have been a greater chance that things could have been contained and reduced in severity.

Chances are - any CCW would have to have reacted real quick - but almost certainly ''could'' have reduced the body count. The need for school CCW is IMO ever more pressing - but I won't hold my breath!

Thing is - there is a need for MORE guns in schools - not less or none. I wish ''they'' would see the logic of this.

ZeroX
March 21, 2005, 10:04 PM
Since it was his grandfather's service gun, it was almost definitely a revolver. Meaning that no one took the initiative to go after him during any of his reloads. Even not knowing specifics, that's almost as sad (and maddening) as the whole situation itself. Of course, it's hard to say anything at this point other than the anti's clamoring to prepare their dastardly plans.

WillBrayJr
March 21, 2005, 10:19 PM
Some people are just natual born killers :fire: The kid was grinning and laughing while shooting. He would have killed people eventually anyway, even if he didn't have acess to firearm. He would have just used something else like a chainsaw or an ax. The Kid was a bad apple from the get-go!

one45auto
March 21, 2005, 10:25 PM
I don't think we'll see any great push for additional gun control, at least not until the Democrats regain either the Presidency or control of congress. Just the same, knowing how these incidents provide grist for the gun-grabbers mill, it makes me want to run up my charge card buying the guns I want now - while I still can.

JayJ
March 21, 2005, 11:03 PM
Clearly a trajedy in every sense - for those who've lost their lives and those families that must go forward with the loss of loved ones. Senseless.....

Access, Access, Access.............this crime is a case of poor gun storage. Not that different than leaving your car keys available for your pre-driving age teens to gain access and harm someone.

LiquidTension
March 21, 2005, 11:08 PM
Local station is saying 10 dead now. Just saw something that said he had some pistolS and a shotgun. Ah, and now we cut to the Jacko trial :rolleyes:

Just out of curiosity, do Reservations have different gun laws than the rest of the country? I know their drug laws are different....

lwaldron
March 21, 2005, 11:16 PM
I'm sitting in the newsroom, watching a live feed of WCCO's 10p newscast. Word from Red Lake is that the kid had a shotgun and several of his grandfather's pistols.

ZeroX
March 21, 2005, 11:24 PM
I'm sitting in the newsroom, watching a live feed of WCCO's 10p newscast. Word from Red Lake is that the kid had a shotgun and several of his grandfather's pistols.

Never mind my post then.

lwaldron
March 21, 2005, 11:34 PM
I thought I heard "pistol", but it could just as well have been "handgun". Most of the people in my biz (TV news) don't know the difference between a revolver or a pistol (semi-auto).

carnaby
March 22, 2005, 12:00 AM
I think the gun control dim-wits will keep quiet on this because it involved LEO firearms. How can they possibly use this to their advantage? It doesn't involve gunstores, gunshow loopholes, cop-killer ammo, assault weapons (at least as would be affected by an AWB), or any of their other crap. The rank and file in LEO, I presume, don't want the Brady's dictating to them, and so the "Chiefs of Police" and such organizations don't want to hear any BS from the Brady's about requiring officers to store their personal weapons locked up.

It's a dead issue.

greyhound
March 22, 2005, 12:18 AM
I wonder how much recent events (Atlanta & Wisconsin church) play into the mind of folks like this kid.

Sometimes it seems like our national 24 hour a day news channels do not help what in the past what might be only a local story.

Not to excuse the actions of the "suspects" in these cases but they WOULD seem to excuse (re: Philly "CCW ban" nonsense) overall law abiding gun ban proposals as opposed to the MUCH MORE DIFFICULT examining of why some citizens use guns or any other weapon/means to act out on their problems.

It appears to be a modern thing, yet maybe it happened in the past but wasn't trumpeted to the masses as "the latest national story".

S_O_Laban
March 22, 2005, 01:02 AM
Burt Blade wrote:

In this incredibly weird world of ours, we create centers where hundreds of helpless innocent people are congregated, unguarded by law, and then wonder why monsters go there for their orgies of slaughter.

The blood of those innocents is on the hands of those who disarmed any who might have saved them. Blood is on _their_ hands, as surely as if they had killed them, themselves.

For they _did_.

And damn them all for it. Damn them all. Never forget that those who want guns banned, restricted, registered, or "controlled" will happily throw the corpses of _your_ children on the pyres of their own arrogant stupidity.

As the news of the latest school shooting unfolds, advocates of victim disarmament are rubbing their hands and gleefully planning use of the whirlwind they reaped for us, to make all of us as helpless as those poor murdered children. They are going to tell us, again, that making _all_ decent people helpless will somehow make the murderous monsters into harmless sheep.

We put armed men in armored trucks to keep pieces of colorful paper and base metal disks from being stolen. We accept that any who work in our schools enforce a wide open helplessness of our most precious assets, our children. This is insane. Worse, this is _evil_.

Excellent post, well said. Most of what I was thinking.

GunnySkox
March 22, 2005, 01:52 AM
I'm so.. so.. enraged when things like this happen! I dunno how to really convey what I think, I'm sort of.. seeing red, at the moment, but I'll copy and paste what I typed [edited, of course] to a friend on AIM about the whole thing.

"[Deity-related expletives]! What is with all the "shooting rampages" in the last two months?! There've been, like, four!

What the hell is wrong with people in this country?!

There was only ever ONE serious school-attack-thing before the eighties and nineties, and that was in the 20s or 30s by some crazy [freak] in the middle of [absolutely] nowhere, and he wired the whole place up with bombs, he wasn't, like, a student, he was this middle-aged guy with a beef against the town because they did something to his land, or something.

And now, in the nineties and early two-thousands, there have been, what, fifteen or twenty?!

They should just give a shottie to every teacher in every highschool, and then, when some piss-ant [idiot] who can't deal with being teased ((note: I know I'm oversimplifying, but I'm angry, c'mon)) brings his daddy's shotgun to school, the teachers just paint the little [---] all over the lockers, and when the news crews get there, they broadcast footage of that little [---]'s torn, splattered corpse on every channel. Let all our little homebrew psychopaths get a nice, full-size view of what you get when you [screw] with the school-system."

*wheeze, wheeze*
~Slam_Fire

chris in va
March 22, 2005, 02:41 AM
Like I've said before, your average public teacher in no way should be allowed access to firearms from what I've seen over the years. However I believe certain individuals in the school that have proven their competence with arms/mental stability should be granted use in case of emergency, maybe in an arms locker, etc. Even taser use would be *something*.

Schools are considered sacred ground to every parent in America. Why aren't they better defended?

Bobothebigdog
March 22, 2005, 04:06 AM
My high school had an on campus deputy and an armed parole officer. They also trained for this type of event every couple years with paintguns, flashbangs, smoke, etc… Still, you can’t stop a student if he's determined to wreck havoc without looking for the signs. Every school shooting i've heard about has one thing in common. They always tell someone. If people would just take students seriously things like this wouldn't happen.

KaliforniaSerf
March 22, 2005, 04:38 AM
An issue I have with school shootings is the lack of help these students have and the lack of pity they receive. When I was in high school teachers cared more about their pay then the well being of they're students. These students who result to shooting people are depressed and feel that they have no where to go. It’s not that their evil, they just feel like making all the people who wronged them feel their pain. (Ever saw the movie Carrie?) That’s why I think that it’s not the students fault. They're sick and they need help. When I was in high school I didn't have many friends but the thought of taking out the people who made my life a living hell wasn't something I wanted to. So instead of staying in the environment that poisoned me, I left and started a new life, which is exactly what this poor boy should have done.

ckyllo
March 22, 2005, 07:09 AM
I would bet that this will take the wind out of Minnesota getting Shall Issue back. even if we get it back schools are still off limits for CCW. Slimestien will still use this to push the AW ban if one gun has a mag that holds more than 10 shots. she will just not mention that they are LE guns that were used. since when have the facts ever been used by the anti crowd all they use is emotional BS.
edit to add:
remember the Long Island RR shooting that was used as one of the reasons for the 94 AW ban? because he had a 15 shot mag in the pistol used. from what I remember at awbansunset.com was that the shooter had only one 15 shot mag and was on his 3rd time of reloading the mag when he was stopped. but that bit if info never made it in the news. why would this be any different?

LaEscopeta
March 22, 2005, 08:11 AM
Dionysusigma wrote “Where were his parents?”

This morning’s paper claims his father committed suicide 4 years ago and his mother is in a nursing home with brain damage caused by a car accident.

I’m thinking he is of the age when he would start to notice northern Minnesota doesn’t have a lot of employment prospects. And late March is still winter up there.

None of this is an excuse his actions, but that’s a lot for any 17 year old to bear. He does not have to bear it anymore, but he created a lot of grief for a lot of other people to have to bear. For those people this tragedy will live on for ever.

El Tejon
March 22, 2005, 08:14 AM
Thank Goodness no one fought back, otherwise someone could have been hurt. :rolleyes:

With the anniversary of Columbine approaching I would anticipate more copycats coming out of the woodwork. Good thing the media is beating the drum to encourage the mad dogs. :uhoh:

garrettwc
March 22, 2005, 09:05 AM
El Tejon, though sarcastic, your first statement bears some semblance to the actual events.

One interview I read with a student in the room where the shooting happened told the reporter she heard gunshots and told her teacher. The teachers response? "Oh, that's just the janitors doing something."

We have to change the sheeple mentality.

Waitone
March 22, 2005, 09:28 AM
Speaking of sheeple, I read one report that said teachers herded the students from room to room trying to get away from the shooting. :fire: Why do I have mental images of trenches and Nazis and Jews. :cuss:

Safe to say we'll see the usual suspects serve up the usual solutions to the same problems. I think it advisable some gun rights activists in the state make a list of the laws the kid violated on the way into the school. Then make a list of the laws he violated while shooting in the school. Have those two lists served up and ready for a fax storm to the news outlets when they start the usual mantra.

Next stop? A terrorist hit on an American school. It will happen.

El Tejon
March 22, 2005, 09:33 AM
garrett, my first comment was shamelessly stolen from Jeff Cooper speaking of the Louisville, KY shooting which was inspired by the Stockton, CA shootings. The killers do this because no one fights back.

The solution: fight back. However, in the Age of the Wimp, denial of the real world does not offend feelings. Feelings are far more important than living. :rolleyes:

mjb
March 22, 2005, 09:37 AM
Well if we confiscated all guns except from criminals, and we banned any type of dicispline for juveniles, and let them have anything that they want, the kid wouldn't get so upset to shoot people. :rolleyes:
I hate it when people will not take responsibility for their actions. When my dad was growing up in the 40's and 50's, there were less gun laws, more discipline, and less crime from juveniles.

XLMiguel
March 22, 2005, 09:42 AM
Well, given that everything the kid did was already illegal, starting with stealing grandfather's guns, the argument that more 'gun control' is needed doesn't hold water. But then again, when have the anti's ever needed or responded to logic? Criminals do what crimnals do, including ignoring laws.

Very sad event in any case.

kfranz
March 22, 2005, 09:47 AM
I think that it’s not the students fault.

Yes it is.

q102josh
March 22, 2005, 10:28 AM
another example of how brilliant victim disarmament is. if teachers were armed in schools, and schools were not off limits for CCW (meaning students with CCW could carry in school), then this kind of thing could be easily prevented.

standingbear
March 22, 2005, 10:33 AM
I hate it when people will not take responsibility for their actions. When my dad was growing up in the 40's and 50's, there were less gun laws, more discipline, and less crime from juveniles. I agree.

the zero tolerance crap didnt stop it, making it a gun safe zone didnt stop it,laws against juveniles having guns didnt stop it, none of the current laws stopped it. the schools cant do this or that now because it offends someone-"johnny" has to taught to be politically correct now.

The parents were gone,who was there to help this kid deal with his problems? Nobody taught him responsability, nobody worked with this kid and nobody bothered to reach this kid.More gun laws is not whats needed and more laws will never solve problems like this.

yup, I remember the days when I went to school as well, things have changed.

W Turner
March 22, 2005, 10:33 AM
I work with troubled teens, some of them with borderline IQ's and even the most thuggish, POS, never-going-to-be-anywhere-but-in-a-government-insititution-for-the-rest-of-their-life knows that it's wrong to kill.

They know the differences between right/wrong, life/death, fantasy/reality.

Unless the kid was actively psychotic at the time of the shooting then he is 100% responsible for his actions.

W

Langenator
March 22, 2005, 12:12 PM
Even if you allow guns in school and MN had shall-issue CCW, you're not going to see students with pistols in the classroom, for the simple reason that this is high school, not college, and no state that I know of will give a CCW permit to someone under 18. Teachers might have them, maybe. And maybe if guns were allowed, and it were deer season up there, you'd have a ton of 4x4s with deer rifles in gun racks in the parking lot.

If the grabbers take anything from this, I predict it will be stricter safe-storage laws, since apparently the kid was using his grandfather's LEO firearms. Although I haven't seen any info on how exactly the grandfather and grandfather's girlfriend (yes, that's right-I'm guessing the grandfather was in his late 40s) were killed.

From some reports I've read, there were signs, although a lot of them would have described half the artist-types in my high school. Into Goth, dressed in black, liked to draw pictures of things like skeletons and write about death. The art section in my high school paper was filled almost completely with drawings of Death, demons, etc, with poems on the same topics, plus the general awfulness of life as a middle class white kid in suburbia.

Now, the fact that he hung out on Nazi internet bulletin boards, posting as NativeNazi and Todesengel (Angel of Death, in German), and professing admiration for Hitler, and threatening to shoot up the school on Hitler's birthday, that maybe should have been looked into.

RomanKnight
March 22, 2005, 12:20 PM
http://www.infowars.com/articles/us/teen_rampage_leaves_10_dead.htm

Teen who killed 9 reportedly admired Hitler
Minnesota School Shooter on Neo-Nazi Web Sites

Let's ban guns! :cuss: :fire: :mad: :eek: :barf:

Andrew Rothman
March 22, 2005, 12:41 PM
http://startribune.com/stories/462/5306709-2.html

*No motive has been given for the shooting. But the Associated Press reports today that an Internet search brought up the name of Jeff Weise of Red Lake on a Web site www.nazi.org. In the Web posts, Weise expresses admiration for Adolf Hitler and calls himself the "Angel of Death." The messages were posted last year on a Web site operated by the Libertarian National Socialist Green Party.

Great.

You can read his posts on the Nazi board here: http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:Dlr86foA5hcJ:www.nazi.org/current/forum/YaBB.cgi%3Fboard%3Dnativeamerican%3Baction%3Dprint%3Bnum%3D1079672948+%22Jeff+Weise%22++%22Red+Lake%22&hl=en&client=firefox-a

They may pull it from Google, so here it is:
I've bolded his posts.

This is G o o g l e's cache of http://www.nazi.org/current/forum/YaBB.cgi?board=nativeamerican;action=print;num=1079672948 as retrieved on Nov 2, 2004 16:13:40 GMT.
G o o g l e's cache is the snapshot that we took of the page as we crawled the web.
The page may have changed since that time. Click here for the current page without highlighting.
This cached page may reference images which are no longer available. Click here for the cached text only.
To link to or bookmark this page, use the following url: http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:Dlr86foA5hcJ:www.nazi.org/current/forum/YaBB.cgi%3Fboard%3Dnativeamerican%3Baction%3Dprint%3Bnum%3D1079672948+%22Jeff+Weise%22++%22Red+Lake%22&hl=en&client=firefox-a

Google is not affiliated with the authors of this page nor responsible for its content.
These search terms have been highlighted: jeff weise red lake

Nationalist Forums (http://www.nazi.org/current/forum/YaBB.cgi)
Nationalism >> Native American Nationalists >> Native American Nationalists?
(Message started by: Todesengel on Mar 19th, 2004, 12:09am)

Title: Native American Nationalists?
Post by Todesengel on Mar 19th, 2004, 12:09am Hello all.
My name is Jeff Weise, a Native American from the Red Lake "Indian" reservation in Minnesota. I'm interested in joining the group, as I support your ideals and even though I am young, I still want to join. What is the age requirement (if any)?

Title: Re: Native American Nationalists?

Post by BlueEyedDevil on Mar 19th, 2004, 12:29am
on 03/19/04 at 00:09:08, Todesengel wrote:
Hello all.
My name is Jeff Weise, a Native American from the Red Lake "Indian" reservation in Minnesota. I'm interested in joining the group, as I support your ideals and even though I am young, I still want to join. What is the age requirement (if any)?

There is none that I am aware of; we welcome all ages and all nationalities, regardless of your back-ground. Our main goal here is to educate and inform--in hopes of creating a better world for all of us. I welcome you, Jeff! What brings you to the forum?

Post by Todesengel on Mar 19th, 2004, 1:15am Thank you.
What brings me to the forum? Well, I stumbled across the site in my study of the Third Reich as well as Nazism, amongst other things. I guess I've always carried a natural admiration for Hitler and his ideals, and his courage to take on larger nations. I also have a natural dis-like for communism.

When I was growing up, I was taught (like others) that Nazi's were (are) evil and that Hitler was a very evil man ect... Of course, not for a second did I believe this. Upon reading up on his actions, the ideals and issues the German Third Reich adressed, I began to see how much of a lie had been painted about them. They truly were doing it for the better.

It kind of angers me how people pass pre-judgement on someone if they even so much as say something like "I support what Hitler did," without even hearing what you have to say. This goes double if you're ethnic. I also hear things like, "oh he had syphilis, he was crazy and thats why he did what he did." Or, "he molested his neice," it's easy to see that even today people are trying to destroy the image of a man who deserves great respect...

Post by BlueEyedDevil on Mar 20th, 2004, 12:39am I respect your open-mindedness; not everyone is so brave to think the way you do. I have to admit...it took me a long time to drop the taboos' enough to view it all with a clear mind. It's kind of funny, how you think you can know all there is to know about something, then come to find out you don't really know as much as you thought you did. I'm glad I took the time to research the topic a little further, my life has never been the same way since. In a way, you could say the LNSG has given me new hope and new purpose; sheding light on things in my life that were unclear to me before; now can be viewed with the utmost perfection. I would like to see all Nationalists work together towards a common goal; there is much we can learn from one another.
Post by freenation on Mar 25th, 2004, 5:01pm There is a place for you, I hope you stick with us.

Post by Todesengel on Mar 25th, 2004, 8:27pm Once I commit myself to something, I stay until the end...

Post by binarymike on Apr 8th, 2004, 2:43pm We welcome you, brother. It will take many combined minds for us to unite, and forge something out of nothing!
Post by Ravensburg on Apr 14th, 2004, 2:34pm BLUT & EHRE!

Post by Todesengel on Apr 19th, 2004, 11:41pm Hmn, after a recent discussion with some misinformed people I had to ask you guys, why are people so close minded?

By the way, I'm being blamed for a threat on the school I attend because someone said they were going to shoot up the school on 4/20, Hitlers birthday, and just because I claim being a National Socialist, guess whom they've pinned?

He beat the rush and did it on 3/21 this year.

Post by atem on May 2nd, 2004, 11:12am This is a time in which nationalists are demonized. Much as "terrorist" indicates "someone who disagrees with our global empire," so does "nationalist," but the complexity of separating that term from "patriot" will confuse the general population, so they use simple words like hate, Hitler, bigot, ant-semite, etc.

Post by Todesengel on May 26th, 2004, 2:27am You encounter a lot of hostility when you claim to be a National Socialist, but because of my size and appearance people don’t give me as much trouble as they would if I looked weak. I already had a fist fight with a communist not to long ago over me being what I am (I also won), but it was worth it. I don’t try to hide what I am from anyone, if they’re going to start something over it then fine, I’m not backing down; Nor am I hiding. I try not to be aggressive in most situations, I’ll use force if I have to, but I’m not about to go out and pick a fight. I’m mostly defensive, I’ll defend myself if someone tries something but other than that I’m a peaceful person.

But the school threat passed and I was cleared as a suspect, I’m glad for that. I don’t much care for jail, I’ve never been there and I don’t plan on it.

Either way, I was wondering if there was a way to become a more active member, besides posting on this board I can’t really think of anything else to do. I could do some recruiting, but a lot of the people I socialize with are against Nazism whole-heartedly, I managed to sway a few opinions in the favor of the movement none the less, and there is also a few of my “friends” who only like Hitler because they think Nazi’s are “cool.” Which I agree with, don’t get me wrong, but they aren’t as serious about it as I am.

Any ideas?

I may young, but I’m willing to help.
Post by Somberlain on Jul 19th, 2004, 4:39am Hello NativeNazi,

I find the idea of a Native American National Socialist rather interesting, as I have never heard of one before now. I have several questions for you. First off, what would a typical person on your reservation think of racial consciousness or racial nationalism? From what I read, it sounds like your ideas are greatly opposed, which sort of suprises me, as I thought that American Indians weren't as poisoned by political correctness as the rest of the US population. It also seemed to me that American Indians have a lot of racial pride and wouldn't let their race die.

I am also curious what the boundaries of (a) Native American NS state(s) would be like. Would there be a state for each tribe (if so, would they be situated on current reservations?), for each cultural/linguistic group, or would there be a single American Indian state?

Lastly, in what way(s) do you feel Jewish power has affected the lives of Native Americans in general? I look forward to reading answers to these questions. Thanks for your time.
Post by NativeNazi on Jul 19th, 2004, 11:33am Apparently a lot of people have never heard of a Native American National Socialist, which surprises me.

I think most people on this Reservation would respond well to the racial question if it was disguised.

For example, if I asked your average teenager on this reservation: “Are you proud to be Native?” The answer I would get is, “hell yeah dawg.”

Now for some reason, I would find myself asking “if you’re so proud to be Native, then why do you walk, talk, act, and dress like an African American?”

But I always refrain from doing so.

The only one’s who oppose my views are the teachers at the high school, and a large portion of the student body who think a Nazi is a Klansman, or a White Supremacist thug.

Most of the Natives I know have been poisoned by what they were taught in school. The basic “Nazi = Bad, Jew = Good. Defend Jew at all costs.” You get the idea, the public school system has done more harm then good, and as a result it has left many on this reservation misled and misinformed.

But you are right about us Natives having a lot of pride in our heritage. I own my share of “Native Pride” shirts and sweaters, and I see many more in school, yet they are still outnumbered by your basic Rap culture paraphernalia.

I haven’t given too much thought to the way our land would be divided or how it would work, so thanks for bringing it up.

What ways has the Jewish power affected us in General? Ever since the Jewish post-war propaganda has been taught in our school systems (on reservations), a lot have been brainwashed into thinking purity is wrong, at least that’s my take on it. I can’t help but notice how many pure blooded Natives there are left since…

Sorry if I didn’t answer some of the questions in the ways you had hoped, but I’m a little tired right now. I’d be happy to field anymore questions you may have for me though.

Post by Somberlain on Jul 19th, 2004, 11:56pm
on 07/19/04 at 11:33:05, NativeNazi wrote:
Apparently a lot of people have never heard of a Native American National Socialist, which surprises me.

Do you have any info about other Native American National Socialists?

Quote:
I think most people on this Reservation would respond well to the racial question if it was disguised.

For example, if I asked your average teenager on this reservation: “Are you proud to be Native?” The answer I would get is, “hell yeah dawg.”

Now for some reason, I would find myself asking “if you’re so proud to be Native, then why do you walk, talk, act, and dress like an African American?”

But I always refrain from doing so.

This reminds me of just a few weeks ago when I went to the nearest reservation with my brother to buy fireworks. One vendor there, who must have been in early 20's, had a tattoo on his arm that said Native Pride, with Northwest Coast style artwork representing a sun tattooed above it. Farther down on his arm, he had a low-rider tattoo. He was just one case of "riggers" that I saw there.

Quote:
The only one’s who oppose my views are the teachers at the high school, and a large portion of the student body who think a Nazi is a Klansman, or a White Supremacist thug.

So do you have any friends who share your beliefs?

Quote:
Most of the Natives I know have been poisoned by what they were taught in school. The basic “Nazi = Bad, Jew = Good. Defend Jew at all costs.” You get the idea, the public school system has done more harm then good, and as a result it has left many on this reservation misled and misinformed.

Do the teachers say things like, "The White men tried to wipe us out, and the Nazis tried to wipe out the Jews, so we have a lot in common and should defend them."?

Quote:
But you are right about us Natives having a lot of pride in our heritage. I own my share of “Native Pride” shirts and sweaters, and I see many more in school, yet they are still outnumbered by your basic Rap culture paraphernalia.

Good to see that you and your people have pride in themselves. It's a shame though that they have been infected with rap culture, which seems to mess up any people it touches.

Quote:
I haven’t given too much thought to the way our land would be divided or how it would work, so thanks for bringing it up.

You're welcome. I would be interested to know what you think about that issue once you have given it more thought.

Quote:
What ways has the Jewish power affected us in General? Ever since the Jewish post-war propaganda has been taught in our school systems (on reservations), a lot have been brainwashed into thinking purity is wrong, at least that’s my take on it. I can’t help but notice how many pure blooded Natives there are left since…

Yes, I’ve noticed that many Natives I have seen are somewhat mixed. When you say that many Natives are brainwashed into thinking purity is wrong, does that mean that the teachers at your school encourage race-mixing?

Quote:
Sorry if I didn’t answer some of the questions in the ways you had hoped, but I’m a little tired right now. I’d be happy to field anymore questions you may have for me though.

Don’t worry, you’ve answered my questions quite well.

Post by NativeNazi on Jul 20th, 2004, 4:17pm Anymore Native American NS's? Not right now, though I’m thinking of recruiting a few for the party once school starts up again.

About the wannabe's, I call them “n-iggers,” since technically that’s what they are. Native - Iggers, though I tend not to use the term so much in public for obvious reasons.

Right now I know about two people on the Rez who share my beliefs, but they don’t share them entirely.

The teachers at my school are all white (besides the Ojibwe language teacher) , yet the times I have brought up that Native Women and Black men, or White women and Native men shouldn’t be together to keep their blood pure, I’ve been called a racist. When I bring up the point that our tribe (the Ojibwe) is mixed a lot and is in need of more pure bloods, I get the same old argument which seems to be so common around here. “We need to mix all the races, to combine all the strengths…” ect ect. It gets old real quick when you hear the same argument over and over.

They (teachers) don’t openly say that racial purity is wrong, yet when you speak your mind on the subject you get “silenced” real quick by the teachers and likeminded school officials…