S&W 4506 Heads-up

PDA

Coronach
March 21, 2005, 08:14 PM
Vance's Shooter Supplies in Columbus, OH has about a dozen police trade-in S&W 4506s (both no-dash and -1s) in their display case. Asking price was $299. I didn't look at any up close, but they seem to be the standard cop trade-in deal: the occasional ding, some holster wear, but otherwise look OK. The gun itself is a tank of a design, so I cannot imagine them being overly worn. It looked like they had night-sights (no clue on the strength of the tritium).

Just an FYI.

Mike

If you enjoyed reading about "S&W 4506 Heads-up" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Brian D.
March 22, 2005, 02:46 PM
Living 100+ miles from Vance's has kept me from becoming more than an occasional customer, but they certainly do turn around those PD trade-ins at good prices!

Coronach
March 22, 2005, 04:33 PM
Yeah, they do good on cop trade-in stuff, but they're crazy expensive on some other stuff.

Mike

If you enjoyed reading about "S&W 4506 Heads-up" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!