Gun Auction in Billings Montana

PDA

sturmruger
March 22, 2005, 01:19 PM
A good friend of mine called to let me know that his Mom's cousin had passed away. He was an old timer that has collected guns for years and years. His collection is so impressive they started a website to highlight all the old guns that will be auctioned off on March 31st. Most of the guns old Woody collected were old cowboy guns. He had lots of old Winchesters and other misc old western guns including a Henry rifle that is supposed to be worth $100K.

I told my Budd that I would post the web address here so that any collectors of old firearms could check out the auction. They are allowing phone bids if you call and arrange it ahead of time.

http://www.woodysguns.com/index.html

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun Auction in Billings Montana" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
P95Carry
March 22, 2005, 01:25 PM
Oh my - what a collection. If only I had a good lottery win! There are so many desirable pieces - lovely trap door I noticed.

This lot should fetch some very good money.

sturmruger
March 22, 2005, 01:32 PM
I wish I could have met old Woody before he died. They have a mini biography that talks about how he used to drive a truck on the Canadian Alaska highway and that he owned a bar, and a hardware store. It is sad that men like that are dying breed. My friend Jay said he had some of the best stories ever.

jsalcedo
March 22, 2005, 01:34 PM
That is an awesome collection.

Most everything is C&R or antique.

Bear Gulch
March 22, 2005, 03:50 PM
A very nice collection. I thiink many people will be happy to check it out.

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun Auction in Billings Montana" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!