Custom Scouts (brockman and yost)

PDA

SamlautRanger
March 25, 2005, 05:32 PM
Anyone have or use a Scout Rifle made by either Brockman's Rifles or by Yost-Bonitz ???? What were your opinions

If you enjoyed reading about "Custom Scouts (brockman and yost)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
SpookyPistolero
March 25, 2005, 06:23 PM
I've seen pictures of one done by Yost and I think it might have been on this board. If he chimes in, I hope he posts the pics again. It was probably the most stunning rifle I have seen. Looks great, rugged and functional as well.

magyars4
March 27, 2005, 08:05 AM
I have a Brockman, Marlin 1895 that is one of the finest Rifles I own, with Hawk 350 gr bullets I get .800inch 5 shot groups at 100 yards.
This is an Early version so there have been some changes since then as I remember. Action job, sharp edges rounded, cracle finish on stock, dlass bedded forearm, ghost ring back up sights, and bullet trap. the finish on the metal parts(name of which I cannot reall )is water proof, and has held up surprisingly well I had the barrel shoertened to 18" w/ a full length magazine tube. Not cheap, but well worth the $.

If you enjoyed reading about "Custom Scouts (brockman and yost)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!