THR shoot?

PDA

Glock19Fan
March 25, 2005, 10:43 PM
Hello.

I have always thought about having a large party out in the middle of nowhere (the country, desert, ect) where all THR members are invited to come out, meet eachother, have a large BBQ, and best of all, SHOOT!

Think about it. Several hundreds, or even thousands, of THR members, one weekend, hundreds of acres, food, drinks, and thousands of guns.

If enough members are interested, maybe we can organize an event, date/place?

Im definatly interested in meeting fellow THR members and shooting with them!

Anyone else? ;) :D :p :)

If you enjoyed reading about "THR shoot?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
nico
March 25, 2005, 10:51 PM
Not to rain on your parade, but I don't think more than a few members would want to go through the trouble of shipping themselves and their guns to meet a bunch of strangers. I think the local shoots that are arranged are great, but a "national" shoot would be a logistical nightmare.

19112XS
March 26, 2005, 12:25 AM
Sure! Throw a party and see who comes. If two or more show up with guns and plenty of ammo, and the shooting is courteous and safe then it's a success.

Tman
March 26, 2005, 08:51 AM
There is Gunstock in Texas. Maybe a THR tent or meeting place? :D

Dave R
March 27, 2005, 12:24 AM
Maybe something could be arranged around the SHOT show or some other show that a number of THR folks would be attending anyway?

If you enjoyed reading about "THR shoot?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!