Auction sites

PDA

PAC 762
March 27, 2005, 08:24 PM
What is the best gun related auction site? Gunbroker, auction arms, or something else?

Thanks,
PAC

If you enjoyed reading about "Auction sites" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
cobb
March 27, 2005, 08:37 PM
GunBroker

PAC 762
March 27, 2005, 08:39 PM
Thanks!

nordaim
March 27, 2005, 10:12 PM
Another vote for Gunbroker.

I used to browse all of the other sites from time to time, but found that Gunbroker had a user interface I liked, the serach functional was advanced enough that I could find what I was looking for, as well as returning items I would not have seen if it was more stringent. The feedback system is good and as a seller it they make it easy, eith very reasonable fees.

EghtySx
March 27, 2005, 10:13 PM
Gunbroker is the biggest. Chances are if you can't find it here you won't find it anywhere else.

Standing Wolf
March 27, 2005, 10:43 PM
I've had better success with firearms I found right here at the High Road than the rest of the internet sites combined.

bean357
March 28, 2005, 11:28 AM
What Standing Wolf said! I've dealt with some SUPER members, who will go above and beyond to make everything go super-smooth, and want you to be very pleased with the deal. I've bought off of both auction arms and gun broker too though. Might get a last minute sniper bidder at auction arms though, but that works both ways.

PAC 762
March 28, 2005, 05:52 PM
Thanks every one. I'll take a look around this site.

Husker1911
March 28, 2005, 05:54 PM
I've had good luck selling personal firearms on auctionarms.com. FWIW.

If you enjoyed reading about "Auction sites" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!