For Sven

PDA

45R
March 12, 2003, 01:53 PM
MUHAHAHAHAHHAHA Carbinitis so bad it breeds.

This is a "secret" shot at one of Svens safehouses. It has been rumored that he has been secretly storing carbines in an undisclosed location in the PRK. :)

Actually it was taken a last year when I worked in the gun industry. :)

Enjoy folks!

http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/45R/IMG_0001a.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "For Sven" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Gewehr98
March 12, 2003, 02:10 PM
In the Peoples Republik of **********?

(I see a few that have bayonet lugs...)

Topgun
March 12, 2003, 02:15 PM
It doesn't even have a bayonet lug. And it has that silly fragile I-cut stock AND a goofy flip-up sight. (Not even adjustable)

Worst of all, it has the name of some stupid JUKEBOX on it.

Stupid gun.

cslinger
March 12, 2003, 02:21 PM
Who it there right mind would want a gun made by a stupid juke box company. I mean what do they know about making guns...pshhh.

I will take it off your hands for say $100 U.S. Dollars. I will even pay shipping.

So where do I need to send the money and information.:D

45R
March 12, 2003, 02:55 PM
Those M1 Carbines are LEO Only. Everyone once in a while we got a shipment that had a M2 Carbine. (Full Auto vs Semi) :D

Russ
March 12, 2003, 04:25 PM
Topgun,

Hope you are joking. In case you aren't you should do a little reading on the M-1 Carbine. That little flip up site and no bayonet lug were the first M-1 caribines out. I have one that still has the United Auto Workers Union stamp on the stock. Belonged to my uncle who was a Lt. Commander in the Navy in WW II. From what I have read, the adjustible sight models never saw action during WW II. Sure did in Korea. What Jukebox company?

cslinger
March 12, 2003, 05:08 PM
I hope he is joking. Rockola is the company. If not my $100 offer still stands.

Sven
March 13, 2003, 02:16 AM
That's my caption for this one. LOL.

Thanks for the photo!

SquirrelNuts
March 13, 2003, 04:02 AM
I have this old 1911 made by a sewing machine manufacturer...I may have it melted....piece of junk.

-SquirrelNuts

Topgun
March 13, 2003, 08:23 PM
but actually have it. $200 bucks from a pawn shop. I have had and sold many carbines but always considered this one a "keeper."

Unfortunately, some IDIOT sanded the stock but didn't obliterate the CORRECT Rock-Ola cartouches.

And weirdly, the thing is right on at 100 yards even with the non adjustable sights.

I dressed it up with a muzzle cover, a stock mag pouch, and a canvas US carrying case.

but if things get tough enough, cslinger, its on da way. heh.

If you enjoyed reading about "For Sven" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!