Multicaliber revolvers, how many different ones?

PDA

shotgunner
March 28, 2005, 04:58 PM
How many different multicaliber revolvers are there out there?

I know of the Medusa model 47
Also another guy who picked up the Medusa specifications.

Are there any other types of multicaliber revolvers out there???
I hear that Colt makes one called the survivor...

Can somebody tell me other models and where to get them??

Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Multicaliber revolvers, how many different ones?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TMM
March 28, 2005, 05:02 PM
Magnum Research makes a .45LC/.410 shotshell revo. i assume it can take .45Colt aswell. not ACP of course, though, because of the rebated rim.

that's all i know.

then, of course, there's any .357 mag revo, which can take .38's aswell.

.22 revos can take short, long, or Long Rifle, but Mag needs a seperate cylender, because the case is thicker.

~TMM

shotgunner
March 28, 2005, 05:05 PM
I meant ones that can shoot what the Medusa can, or what most of the Medusa can...
That type of multicaliber/multicartridge...

:)

Ohen Cepel
March 28, 2005, 05:06 PM
I think Colt bought the rights to the Medusa and was going to call it the Survivor. However, like many Colt ideas of late I don't think it ever happened.

I still see the Medusa's from time to time and I think Phillips and Rogers (think that was the company's name) might still make cylinder conversions and parts. Not sure though.

Ric
March 28, 2005, 06:10 PM
Gary Reeder was making a multi just like the Medusa but he called it the Skorpion

I don't know if he makes them anymore but earlier this year it was on his website, call and see if they make it or discontinued it

http://reedercustomguns.com/

If you enjoyed reading about "Multicaliber revolvers, how many different ones?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!