C&R Discounts?

PDA

ulflyer
March 29, 2005, 07:44 AM
I have a Brownell's catalog but see nothing about C&R discounts. What is the procedure? Just mail them a copy? Ditto Midway. Or can I just enclose a copy with an order?

If you enjoyed reading about "C&R Discounts?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MarkDido
March 29, 2005, 08:07 AM
When you send Brownells a copy of you C&R, you get special pricing on their web site. If you just go to their site and look at, say a 20 round A-15 mag, it will show you one price. After they get you in their system, you log on their site, look at he same AR-15 magazine, and you will see the "general public" price and "your price"

Make sure you sign the copy of your C&R in blue ink. Retailers want an original C&R and signing it in blue ink means that it hasn't been dupplicated on a copier.

That $30.00 you paid for your C&R will pay for itself many times over.

Sistema1927
March 29, 2005, 11:54 AM
Another thing, once you send your C&R to Brownells, they send you the "secret decoder ring" so that you can see what your discount pricing is in the printed catalog as well. Kinda neat.

Lennyjoe
March 29, 2005, 12:00 PM
Actually look at the price of the item. The item description before the price gives you the dealer discount.

Like this...........Magazine......12JT99.......................$15.99

The 12JT99 is actually $12.99 for dealers and the $15.99 is for the average Joe.

You need to send them a signed copy of your C&R license before you will be eligible for the Dealer discount. Once they obtain a copy they will put you in the system for discounts.

MidwayUSA sets you up so when you log in it will show you the dealer discount price online.

I think Brownells does too.

If you enjoyed reading about "C&R Discounts?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!