WildgotthebootAlaska?

PDA

45Badger
March 30, 2005, 12:47 AM
Just heard that Ken got booted/banned whatever. Is it true? What on earth could he have done/said to deserve the proverbial "axe"?

I suppose he can be a bit abrasive, but aside from poking fun at some folks, and having a dry (ok, caustic) sense of humor, what's the harm? Did I miss something?

If you enjoyed reading about "WildgotthebootAlaska?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
EghtySx
March 30, 2005, 12:51 AM
I don't see his name in the member's list. I read something the other day about the end of the group buys. Didn't understand it then but maybe this is the answer.

EghtySx
March 30, 2005, 12:53 AM
Oh, he has been booted. Don't know why. None of my business really.

Cortland
March 30, 2005, 12:56 AM
I believe you're right. An indication of something going on is that if you search for old posts by him, his status is listed as "Member." With 5000+ posts, it should be "Senior Member."

I'd comment on the situation, but I fear I have nothing to say that wouldn't land me in the same boat.

pax
March 30, 2005, 02:30 AM
No offense here, guys, but we simply don't talk about member status like this. Such questions are best asked in private, of the moderator who did the deed ... and are very rarely answered in any case.

If you really can't stand not knowing the tale, I suggest you take it up with Ken. Moderators here won't gossip about folks who cannot post their side of things.

pax

If you enjoyed reading about "WildgotthebootAlaska?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!