For all you ill-equipped ninjas out there...

PDA

Preacherman
March 30, 2005, 05:52 PM
Here's all you need to complete your Ninja-ness!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/guides/guide-display/-/16Y6L07BZNENP/ref%3Dcm%5Fbg%5Fdp%5Fl%5F1/002-3970981-2838460

Quite a shopping list... :D

If you enjoyed reading about "For all you ill-equipped ninjas out there..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jdberger
March 30, 2005, 06:00 PM
Golly, I'll need all that stuff? :what:

Good thing I'm into GEAR!! :D

kayak bum
March 30, 2005, 06:02 PM
I'm speechless. Maybe if I'm bored later I will order my very own ninja kit...

jdberger
March 30, 2005, 06:34 PM
a sword---that guy forgot the sword !!!

REAL ninjas have swords and those cool jammies with feet! :evil:

357wheelgunner
March 30, 2005, 06:48 PM
Let that nerd try to assassinate a THR member with his ninja stars....lets see 12 gauge vs. ninja stars

What a sick dork!

spacemanspiff
March 30, 2005, 06:49 PM
i'm just going to get a full body tattoo in tactical black. save me from having to spend thirty odd bucks on a pair of jammies and a balaclava. plus i'd save money on laundry detergent.

spin180
March 30, 2005, 06:57 PM
How'd this get on the list:

Stanley 15-113 Contractor Grade High Tension Hacksaw (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00002X224/ref=cm_bg_d_10/102-0624450-0201718?v=glance)

:scrutiny:

It's bright yellow & shiny, unfinished metal. No carbon fiber or titanium, no stealth black finish, and it's huge. :mad:

It does have in-frame blade storage, though.

:p

jdberger
March 30, 2005, 07:28 PM
t's bright yellow & shiny, unfinished metal. No carbon fiber or titanium, no stealth black finish, and it's huge.

But wouldn't it look kewl with a spray and bake?

Do you think it would fit in one of RMA's ovens? (I'm so funny I think I'm gonna pee my pants) :p

You don't think they would be offended, do ya? :o

possenti
March 30, 2005, 07:32 PM
Ninjas can kill anyone they want! Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

Ninjas are sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants. I can't believe it sometimes, but I feel it inside my heart. These guys are totally awesome and that's a fact. Ninjas are fast, smooth, cool, strong, powerful, and sweet. I can't wait to start yoga next year. I love ninjas with all of my body (including my pee pee).

jdberger
March 30, 2005, 08:22 PM
Alaska....is that you?? :confused:

Warren
March 30, 2005, 08:41 PM
If you use fire and stealth does that make you a singeja?

Or if you use bowling supplies are you a pinja?

Maybe if you shy away from things you are a cringeja.

If you do sneaky cabinet work you could call yourself a hingeja.

If you kill and kill and kill until you are depressed you are a bingeja.

Sorry just thinking outloud...I'll stop now.

Zackmeister
March 30, 2005, 08:47 PM
Must...resist..hitting...buy-it-now button. :D

Fly320s
March 30, 2005, 08:56 PM
Hear2learn,

Any more of those and you'll give me the cringejas. :D

Double Naught Spy
March 30, 2005, 10:41 PM
Hey, do you think they could do some sort of package deal like a nice gift basket (actually, a gift gear bag) full of the necessary ninja gear and then maybe some nice special touches like chocolates? They could market as something like the "Ninja Assassin Gift Basket" and push sales around Valentines Day, Christmas, and other related family holidays.

Or, maybe there could be a club that you join and every month you get a new ninja accessory and they conveniently charge your credit card every month. In this way, the ninja wannabe could afford the whole package, but spread out over a couple of years.

Holy cow, the marketing possibilities are endless!!!!!!!

RyanM
March 30, 2005, 10:50 PM
Buying a balaclava or ninja "uniform" is totally unnecessary. http://members.shaw.ca/tcennon/pictures/ninja%20mask%20lessons.jpg

Real ninjas were dirt-poor dirt-farmers who were addicted to opium, remember, so they'd approve of saving money.

P95Carry
March 30, 2005, 11:12 PM
Peter - I can tell - all this enforced recuperation - shows you are spending way too much time on line - surfing!!! :D

LiquidTension
March 30, 2005, 11:16 PM
Ninjas wield the Real Ultimate Power.

Those picks are stupid expensive. Dealer price is around $40.

bad LT
March 30, 2005, 11:36 PM
Ninjas and hippos are cool (readers of Real Ultimate Power know what I am talking about)

dakotasin
March 30, 2005, 11:42 PM
a 60" recurve bow??? surely there's a bow made that is lighter, smaller, more accurate, and more lethal... 'bout anything by matthews, or bear, or pse, or....

Wayne D
March 31, 2005, 01:14 PM
For all you ill-equipped ninjas out there...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's all you need to complete your Ninja-ness!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...3970981-2838460

Quite a shopping list...

Amazon says the guide is no longer available. Did you guys buy them all?

jdberger
March 31, 2005, 01:20 PM
No booties -

Can't believe that Amazon shut it down. Now where are the tactically challenged going to find the stuff they need to ply their trade? :banghead:

Bear Gulch
March 31, 2005, 01:22 PM
No GE mini gun?

jdberger
March 31, 2005, 01:27 PM
NOOOooo.......

It was about NINJAs not Jesse Ventura. Ninjas are quiet and stealthy and really really kewl. They don't need a mini-gun. They can KILL YOU with a dirty look...

If you enjoyed reading about "For all you ill-equipped ninjas out there..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!