Dancing Air Force Academy Cadet

PDA

Spreadfire Arms
March 31, 2005, 07:19 PM
Just a funny video....one Air Force Academy cadet video taped his roommate groovin' down in uniform. now all i need is a Mall Ninja doing it!

http://media.hugi.is/hahradi/fyndnar/everybodydance-1.wmv

:D enjoy

If you enjoyed reading about "Dancing Air Force Academy Cadet" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Darkmind
March 31, 2005, 07:27 PM
And everybody wonders why the air force is never considered the best of the best. :rolleyes: :neener:

Spreadfire Arms
March 31, 2005, 07:29 PM
i dont know he could give the Army, Navy, Coast Guard, and Marine Corps a run for their money........in a dance contest.

boy got moves! :D

Jubei
March 31, 2005, 09:16 PM
What do you think his cool pilot callsign is gonna be?

I don't think "Goofy Gumball Dancin' Like A Spaz" is gonna fit on the side of an F-16.

Jubei

eab
March 31, 2005, 09:16 PM
Hey you can't judge the rest of the Air Force by just him, he is Academy for crying out loud!! They are "Special" people :D as we AFROTC guys say :cool:

P95Carry
March 31, 2005, 09:29 PM
Guys - fun vid for sure but..... not in reality a subject that fits in with the theme of General Gun Discussions!

Hope this guy doesn't fly over my hood!! :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Dancing Air Force Academy Cadet" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!