Knob Creek - it's almost time

PDA

bogie
April 5, 2005, 02:49 PM
Looks like the place isn't going to be flooded, and most of the lower area will be open. I'll be there, along with Arne, Linda and friends and kids. Who else?

If you enjoyed reading about "Knob Creek - it's almost time" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
charby
April 5, 2005, 03:20 PM
thought you were talking about bourbon... dag nabit

simon
April 5, 2005, 05:00 PM
Bogie, I'm not going to be able to make it this time. :cuss: :banghead: Will try like he!! to make the next, in Oct. :cool:

Greg L
April 5, 2005, 06:20 PM
:scrutiny: :uhoh: :scrutiny: It can't be April already can it? Last I checked it was the 2nd week in January & that was just a couple of days ago :confused: .

What's really strange is that the kids are running by my window wearing shorts. Not exactly dressed for sledding, dumb kids :cuss: .

:what: Damn, it might actually be April after all.

I doubt if we will make it down this time around, too much other stuff going on with life at the moment.

garrettwc
April 6, 2005, 05:49 PM
Work and family are crazy right now so if I am lucky enough to make it, it will only be a couple of hours Saturday or Sunday.

FYI, as bogie said, we are not flooded, but thunderstorms are predicted for tonight and/or Thursday. Bring your poncho and your mud boots just in case.

Also, if anyone is coming via I-65 North/South. The area around the Sheperdsville/Knob Creek exit is a construction zone and being patrolled heavily. Fines are doubled in KY in construction zones so watch your speed.

Parker Dean
April 6, 2005, 07:52 PM
I'm meeting up with a friend, and plan to attend Saturday for certain.

I'll be the middle-aged guy in glasses :D

Gun Wielding Maniac
April 6, 2005, 11:46 PM
I'll be there Friday... probably around 10 AM. Carrying a Brazilian 1908 and stuff to sell :) Gimme a wave.

If you enjoyed reading about "Knob Creek - it's almost time" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!