Bag Day

PDA

GRB
April 9, 2005, 12:55 AM
Does anyone here celebrate Buy A Gun Day (BAG Day) on April 15th? I think this year I will have to live up to this fine tradition in the makng and pick up something new. Not sure yet at all as to what it will be, but something fun for sure.

All the best,
Glenn B

If you enjoyed reading about "Bag Day" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Sharps Shooter
April 9, 2005, 01:07 AM
Wow! Thanks for reminding me Glenn. I sure wouldn't want to miss BAG day! Now I have to figure out what gun it is I just can't live without. :rolleyes:

FunGunner
April 9, 2005, 02:01 AM
11-87 youth, is getting picked up on the 12th

Bear Gulch
April 9, 2005, 10:34 AM
It's like Christmas, with guns!

Lord Bodak
April 9, 2005, 11:53 AM
I celebrated a little early and bought a Springfield Mil-Spec 1911 (my first 1911!) on Tuesday.

Crosshair
April 9, 2005, 12:41 PM
I'm going to try and pick up my M-1 Garand off of layaway. Just got my federal return back. Now I just have to get ammo. :rolleyes:

Black_Talon
April 9, 2005, 09:56 PM
I usually try to do this, but this year it's going to come a bit early, on April 12th, due to my work schedule.

rust collector
April 10, 2005, 12:36 AM
Made the mistake of stopping by Cabela's, and now may have to buy a cowboy gun, a CZ75, and SIG trailside. Who can guy just one?

If you enjoyed reading about "Bag Day" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!