Anybody here use an LDA for USPSA or IDPA?

PDA

Krag
April 9, 2005, 05:06 PM
I've been using an 18.9 LDA in USPSA Production Division for some time now and find I shoot it better then just about any pistol I own - except for my Para 16.40. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Anybody here use an LDA for USPSA or IDPA?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jdkelly
April 9, 2005, 05:52 PM
I've shot a C745 in BUG matches but not in SSP. I think that IDPA, in an attempt to make things FAIR, have moved the full size LDAs from SSP into ESP so they can play against SA hand guns.

Respectfully,

jkelly

Krag
April 9, 2005, 07:50 PM
I believe it. God forbid the powers that be at IDPA ever did anything that makes sense? :banghead:

OF
April 9, 2005, 08:43 PM
Todd Jarrett shoots LDA's like there's no tomorrow. "Man that's sweet. The Para LDA." :D

- Gabe

SDC
April 9, 2005, 10:58 PM
I've got a 16-40 LDA, but I find that the trigger reset is so long compared to my Glocks that I don't shoot it much.

waktasz
April 9, 2005, 11:20 PM
LDA guns would be in SSP as long as it makes weight, which it the full size double stacks usually don't.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anybody here use an LDA for USPSA or IDPA?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!