NH THR pics

PDA

Jrob24
April 9, 2005, 08:35 PM
Rockrivr1, Ex-MA Hole, NHsoldier, Mike & Kelly the newbs, Me and one guy who's name I forget. We had a blast :)

If you enjoyed reading about "NH THR pics" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jrob24
April 9, 2005, 08:51 PM
more pics

jamz
April 9, 2005, 09:41 PM
Looks like fun! :) Sorry I missed it, was getting my new house inspected. It was a beautiful day, wasn't it?

-James

KLR
April 9, 2005, 09:52 PM
:( :( :( :(

:banghead: :banghead:

For an explanation, look at my profile. Kind of an exile profile.

Nashua fish and game?

Jrob24
April 9, 2005, 11:31 PM
awwww KLR sorry you couldn't make it. Next time tell your boss you have a lead for an "investigation" that requires you to travel.

Thanks to those who let me try their guns and special thanks to Ex-MA Hole for hosting it.

NHSoldier
April 10, 2005, 01:39 AM
Had a great day at the range,, got to break in my new rifle 8mm mauser,, and also knocked some rust off my shooting with the help of some real great shots,,hope to do it again with everyone,,
glenn

KLR
April 11, 2005, 08:11 PM
JRob24. I am okay now. I just sit and drink a can of Moxie while caressing a piece of granite. :D

Only a few years to go until my sentence is up.

You can only imagine the shock of realizing that you have moved to an area of the country where you need a permission slip from the PD to buy a handgun, and have to register it. :cuss: :banghead: :barf:

mustanger98
April 11, 2005, 08:14 PM
What's up with the sig line: "Free Wildhewasn'tsobadAlaska"? :uhoh:

jamz
April 11, 2005, 08:58 PM
He was banned from THR a few weeks ago, and I think that despite a rough-around-the-edges posting style, he brought a lot to THR. My little protest note. :)

-James

mustanger98
April 11, 2005, 11:20 PM
:uhoh: Now that you mention it, I wondered why he hadn't been posting. :scrutiny: Half the time, I thought he was funny.

CleverName
April 11, 2005, 11:29 PM
Whose Serbu was that? Must have been fun shooting that. Who makes that rear monopod?

Jrob24
April 12, 2005, 01:04 AM
Whose Serbu was that? Must have been fun shooting that. Who makes that rear monopod?

I'm pretty sure the Serbu belongs to Rockrivr1. Yes it is fun in small doses :evil:

Ex-MA Hole
April 12, 2005, 09:45 PM
Thanks.

Yes, let's do it again.

I know you can count on me, and the two Newbies again.

They are hooked. BIG time.

And yes, the female in our group- that TINY, LITTLE female- shot the .50.

The point is not that she was female, but that she probably weighs 100lbs wet, and shot it like a champ.

I was impressed. She LOVED it.

Glocker
April 14, 2005, 12:07 PM
WOW..Pretty lady and with a gun :what:

Ex-MA Hole
April 14, 2005, 07:35 PM
Big Gun.

trickyasafox
April 14, 2005, 10:17 PM
some nice lookin hardware there

If you enjoyed reading about "NH THR pics" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!