New Para USPSA/Todd Jarrett Model

PDA

Genghis
April 18, 2005, 01:57 PM
At the NRA Annual Meeting last weekend, Para had a new USPSA Todd Jarrett prototype. It's a single-action P16.40 Limited with some extra features for USPSA competition, such as a fiber optic front sight, mag well, ambi safety, beavertail, front serrated slide, and long trigger. They plan to release it at the USPSA Nationals in July. Has anyone heard about this gun?

If you enjoyed reading about "New Para USPSA/Todd Jarrett Model" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Krag
April 18, 2005, 02:31 PM
Except for the fiber optic sight and mag well it sounds just like my 16.40 HiCap Limited.

jdkelly
April 18, 2005, 06:24 PM
It sounds just like my P-16 Limited including the fiber front sight and the magwell(both Dawson).

Respectfully,

jdkelly

Wakal
April 19, 2005, 02:51 PM
All the same features yet priced higher than a STI Edge...that should sell like hotcakes :banghead:

Alex

halvey
April 19, 2005, 03:06 PM
All the same features yet priced higher than a STI Edge...that should sell like hotcakes It will. They will put slick ads in every gun rag and it will sell big. They don't know how to make guns, but they know how to sell 'em.

Bob R
April 19, 2005, 10:36 PM
Maybe somebody who needs the latest whiz-bang will want to sell their old P16.40 cheap.

Then I can get it and send it out for a 10mm conversion, and other goodies, and have another 10mm in the stable.

bob

If you enjoyed reading about "New Para USPSA/Todd Jarrett Model" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!