Springfield 1911-A1 "loaded" coupon- what to get?

PDA

madkiwi
December 31, 2002, 02:20 PM
OK guys, I only get to do this once, so give me a hand here!

I was obviously going to get a bunch of the 7 round blued mags at $8.95, and was thinking about the mini range bag.

What is the black leather holster like? Good- bad? Pricewise, is it worth it ($32.95 vs $49.50 regular)?

I was also considering one of the knives- but which one? The M6 or the Tactical Tanto?

Are the binoculars worth the $16, or are they overpriced at that level?

Lots of questions, help me out. BTW, here is the Springfield Accessory shop for pictures www.springfield-armory.com/shop/

Madkiwi

If you enjoyed reading about "Springfield 1911-A1 "loaded" coupon- what to get?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Kahr carrier
December 31, 2002, 08:49 PM
BETTER HURRY that coupon expires 12/31/02.:ar15:

Soap
January 1, 2003, 12:37 AM
The Springfield mags are a waste of cash...even at that price. The springs are not very good, i.e., they wear fairly quickly. The design of the follower is not very good either. I use my 2 Springfield mags for doing dry-handling drills. I just took all the money I was going to spend on the Loaded stuff and I got a Rosen belt, Sparks holster, and 5 47Ds.

If you enjoyed reading about "Springfield 1911-A1 "loaded" coupon- what to get?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!