What if it really was TEOTWAWKI...

PDA

GRB
April 25, 2005, 06:50 PM
might you find yourself in a situation loike the one pictured?

If you enjoyed reading about "What if it really was TEOTWAWKI..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
itgoesboom
April 25, 2005, 06:52 PM
ummmm.....what picture? :scrutiny:

I.G.B.

GRB
April 25, 2005, 06:55 PM
That funny picture up there in post number 1. I was writing up the poll and attaching the pic but, I guess the thread posts already before that is done.

I think that is one of the funnier TEOTWAWKI shots I ever have seen. Of course my wife would probably not think so but, it could just as well be the wife left standing...

loose cannon
April 25, 2005, 07:01 PM
mine would be 50' behind me with her sar2 waiting to perforate the fool who opened up on me!!!!!!

shoot your wife??? thats wiping out 50%of your firepower if you have no kids.
and if you dont have a wife you trust with a hd rifle at your back,WHY NOT?

itgoesboom
April 25, 2005, 07:03 PM
That funny picture up there in post number 1. I was writing up the poll and attaching the pic but, I guess the thread posts already before that is done.

Yeah, when I first posted the poll wasn't even up yet.

I.G.B.

BTW I am sorry, I don't really find that humorous.

Dave R
April 25, 2005, 07:06 PM
You need another option to your poll.

[ ] No way I would shoot. There's no one I'd rather have at my side, whether its TEOTWAWKI or not.

GRB
April 25, 2005, 07:11 PM
Now you gotta give me a break and loosen up at least a little bit, I was only posting this as a humorous relief. Not a serious kind of poll at all - just for fun.

As for it being the wife, well it doesn't necessarily have to be the wife although I guess the pic gives that idea. I just did not think my wife would find it funny being she would probably think it was the guy's wife. Me I still think it is hilarious. Of course that would be my luck if it was me. Not that I would do it mind you, just if I did it that would be my luck.

Blackburn
April 25, 2005, 07:15 PM
:uhoh:

Tag
April 25, 2005, 07:37 PM
:D

Byron Quick
April 25, 2005, 07:42 PM
I can't say that there are not people who I consider to be misusing valuable oxygen for there are such people. However, in a TEOTWAWKI situtation, I wouldn't have time to fool with them. I'm single but if I were married; I would not stay married to someone whom I wanted to kill. Not for a single day.

ckyllo
April 25, 2005, 07:47 PM
you need a #4: another reason I am glad I am not married :)

Nehemiah Scudder
April 25, 2005, 07:50 PM
I feel fine.

(But, maybe it's my lack of R.E.M. sleep.)

Barbara
April 25, 2005, 07:55 PM
Hehehe..think he was singing "Time I had some time alone?"

:D

April 25, 2005, 08:03 PM
Now that is funny.
I don't care who ya are.

bogie
April 25, 2005, 08:08 PM
You know, this kind of crap is one of the primary reasons why I haven't been hanging around here lately.

BTW, which of Mr. Flynt's publications did this get clipped from?

trapperjohn
April 25, 2005, 08:18 PM
sorry, i just don't find the thought of shooting ones wife humorous at all

Preacherman
April 25, 2005, 08:25 PM
Unfunny and OT.

If you enjoyed reading about "What if it really was TEOTWAWKI..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!