Is Tromix out of business?

PDA

Correia
April 28, 2005, 05:59 PM
Has Tromix (the maker of the really big caliber ARs) gone out of business?

I saw that they were selling 10 Saigas 12s the other day, but in trying to contact them to buy those precious precious things :) I can't make contact. Their webpage www.tromix.com now says thanks for the memories.

Anybody know for sure? Because if he still has those Saigas, I'll buy them all.

If you enjoyed reading about "Is Tromix out of business?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Third_Rail
April 28, 2005, 06:03 PM
That sucks!

I always admired Tromix for the very interesting products. Now I wish I had backed up the page. :(

Brett Bellmore
April 28, 2005, 06:17 PM
Archived Tromix website (http://web.archive.org/web/20041011044657/tromix.com/Welcome.htm)

Yeah, it's a shame, they offered some interesting products.

Third_Rail
April 29, 2005, 11:25 PM
Any idea on the reasons behind the closing? I've not been able to dig anything up.

BTW, thanks for the backup. :)

Sylvilagus Aquaticus
April 29, 2005, 11:39 PM
I just did some quick checking- Tony hasn't been on here since 4-18, and hasn't posted since 3-5.

I agree, it's a real bummer if they've closed up shop. I always liked their ideas and Tony's attitude. Maybe he'll jump on here soon and let us know what's up.

Regards,
Rabbit.

Third_Rail
May 4, 2005, 03:50 PM
Still no news? :(

If you enjoyed reading about "Is Tromix out of business?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!