Mid-East Peace talks---Texas Style (Humor)

PDA

scout26
May 5, 2005, 01:37 PM
http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=24336&stc=1

If you enjoyed reading about "Mid-East Peace talks---Texas Style (Humor)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Chut1st
May 5, 2005, 03:38 PM
ROTFLMAO!

Isn't that what they've been doing for centuries? :confused:

HI express
May 5, 2005, 04:05 PM
I've heard (from a native Texan) that some of you boys are quick to whip out your guns. Obviously that Texan in the picture is generous and doesn't mind sharing. Also, it is good to know that he is a two fisted man.

Wonder what those other fellows are thinking? :what:

Standing Wolf
May 5, 2005, 04:17 PM
That approach makes as much sense as any other I've heard of lately.

BigSlick
May 5, 2005, 05:33 PM
"OK boys,

"If you're gonna keep bitchin' just go ahead and get to it."

"I am sick of this crap and besides, I gotta get back to Texas and get my smoker going... a couple of hot Russian chicks are coming over to the ranch this weekend and me an' Chaney are going to cut cards to see who gets to push the button when TSHTF"

"Here ya go. One Springer and one Colt. Hydra Shoks and Black Talons, that ought to do the trick"

"Besides, don't you think it's your Christian duty to put an end to each others sinful ways ?"

What a hoot :D

BigSlick

ETCss Phil McCrackin
May 5, 2005, 08:08 PM
A Texan Cowboy, a Cherokee Indian, and a radical Muslin extremist are sitting in a bus terminal, waiting to catch their respective busses. Instantly realizing the possibility for an extremely unfriendly conversation, they all look around uncomfortably, sit in silence and wait. They all feign sleep with the Texan leaning back and pulling his hat over his eyes, until finally, the Cherokee says solemnly, "Once my people were strong and as many as the stars of the sky, now we are a mere shadow of our former glory." The extremist looks at him with disdain and says, "Once my people lay quietly in the shadows, and now we have multiplied and are powerful." The Cherokee looked quietly at the floor until the Texan, without sitting up or moving his hat, said simply, "That's because we haven't got around to playing cowboys and terrorists yet...... but its coming."

Drizzt
May 5, 2005, 11:36 PM
Isn't that what they've been doing for centuries?

nope, not the leaders..... I think most wars would be a heckuva lot shorter if the opposing leaders had to put their own tail on the firing line, rather than someone else's.

Sam Adams
May 6, 2005, 11:30 AM
FYI, Sharon put his (then considerably skinnier) ass on the line many times in defense of his country. He knows what combat is like - unlike Abbas, who did and does specialize in sending others to blow up innocent people.

Phantom Warrior
May 6, 2005, 11:52 AM
What Sam Adams said times two. Remeber, a lot of Israeli prime ministers were generals before they got elected. I read a history of Israel a few years back ("A History of Israel : From the Rise of Zionism to Our Time" by Howard Sachar) and the name "Ariel Sharon" comes up A LOT in the 60s and 70s. 50s too? I know he commanded a paratroop brigade in one of the major wars (invasion of the Sinai, I think). He was also the youngest brigadier general in the IDF at something like 38. He's definitely put his ass on the line.

cls12vg30
May 6, 2005, 01:30 PM
"Take ten paces, turn, and fire. That should settle all this once and for all."

If you enjoyed reading about "Mid-East Peace talks---Texas Style (Humor)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!