.22 Pellet Firing Target Pistols ad..

PDA

Yohan
March 16, 2003, 02:47 AM
I saw an ad in The American Handgunner for .22 pellet firing target pistols, selling for just 7.95 plus shipping and handling. They had a few revolvers and a few semi-automatics. Does anyone know if those are just a waste of money? The picture was in black and white, so I could not tell. Has anyone heard of these or had any experience with them?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

If you enjoyed reading about ".22 Pellet Firing Target Pistols ad.." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Hal
March 16, 2003, 03:43 AM
Had one when I was about 11 (40 some years ago) IIRC, they were ~ a buck back then.
We called em "bean guns" cause we shot Navy Beans out of em when the plastic pellets ran out.

Effective range is about 4 or 5 feet.
Effective lifespan is about 4 or 5 days of 11 year old bean gun/pea shooter fighting until the spring breaks.

Waste of money?!?!?!

Nah, look at it this way, someday 40 years from now someone may ask the same question, @ 3:00 AM and you'll be all set with an answer :D:neener:

If you enjoyed reading about ".22 Pellet Firing Target Pistols ad.." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!