remember that shootout vid in the clothing store?

PDA

ziadel
May 6, 2005, 06:31 AM
yeah, well, its fake.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/robberytruth.html

If you enjoyed reading about "remember that shootout vid in the clothing store?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mrhuckins
May 6, 2005, 06:48 AM
who says its fake?

patent
May 6, 2005, 07:02 AM
who says its fake?

Lots of people say its fake. I'll say it, for example. The part at the end, where the "robber" who was just shot helps the "clerk" pick up the boxes and the rack that the "robber" knocked over while in his "death throes" sort of explains the whole thing.

patent

mrhuckins
May 6, 2005, 07:06 AM
I think its real, and they just swapped around some footage. I think the guy knocked over the display to begin with, and thats what started the gunfight. Then in order to make it look fake, they spliced the beginning onto the end.

ckyllo
May 6, 2005, 08:20 AM
note the time stamp on the video. the moving the display scene was about 5 minutes before the shootout than it fast forward 5 minutes than rewinded 2 minutes would be nice to see the uncut video.

OF
May 6, 2005, 09:53 AM
I'm sorry, but not only is that video fake, it's not even a good fake. There was a thread about it on here earlier if you search it out.

I mean, really. Watch it. It's ridiculous. The pasted-on muzzle flashes? The very obvious 'pre-teen' recoil on those guns? The bad acting? The silly mid-screen 'time stamp'? It's beyond awful.

- Gabe

Justin
May 6, 2005, 11:28 AM
Agreed. That film clip had some of the worst compositing I have EVER seen in my entire life.

Seriously, that sort of crap would have gotten me maybe a D+ back in college.

mrhuckins
May 6, 2005, 12:24 PM
You guys are tripping. This movie is 100% authentic. My friends, brothers, barber knew this guy who said he met the guy that was killed in this movie. And the guy that was killed, told him that this really happened. Thats good enough for me.

mrhuckins
May 6, 2005, 12:27 PM
P.S. they added the timestamp after the footage was spliced and edited.

MassHunter2190
May 6, 2005, 05:32 PM
Yeah, my uncle's cousin's son's friend's doctor's sister's personal trainer used to know somebody who knew the guy too.

mrhuckins
May 6, 2005, 05:45 PM
There you go. Its official! Thanks MassHunter for helping me set the record straight with these non-believers! :D

If you enjoyed reading about "remember that shootout vid in the clothing store?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!