Holster Maker Review ....

PDA

axeman_g
May 6, 2005, 07:52 PM
www.rolsongunleather.com

I found this nice gentleman while frantically searching on EBAY for a IWB for a SIG228 ...LEFT HANDED. Not much selection and what is there is usually expensive. I came across his auction and it did not say LEFT, but I figured a craftsman should be able to help me out. After emailing him what I was looking for we made the deal and $30 PAYPal later and three days in transit I have a nice, black finish outside, rough inside, cowhide IWB holster with high grade snaps on the belt loop, reinforced top for one handed re-holstering and a slight forward cant.
It is comfortable, rugged and priced right.

PERFECT !!!!! Check him out and his products. Lets give him our support. His EBAY rating is over 300 perfect transactions and product reviews. That speaks volumnes to me as anyone can trash you or your product anonomously post purchase.

Great guy and a nice holster for price. He will soon get another order for a 1911 holster.

If you enjoyed reading about "Holster Maker Review ...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Holster Maker Review ...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!