Pray for our troops.

PDA

intruder13
May 10, 2005, 01:34 PM
Hello, I rarely post around here, but I have been a lurker for quite some time. I received this attachment (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/ravensword227/album1/iraq0at.jpg), and it seemed like a good idea to me. I figured here was one of the better places to post it, since we have a lot of patriots and God fearing men on board.

And why should we not pray for the brave warriors who fight to keep us a free nation? So please, pass this along – it only takes a few seconds.

In Christ Jesus,

Trent H.

If you enjoyed reading about "Pray for our troops." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
dasmi
May 10, 2005, 01:36 PM
+1

Pray for the safety of our soldiers, sailors, marines, and airmen, even if you don't agree with the war.

Kim
May 10, 2005, 10:26 PM
I was on call last night at the hospital. I helped with a C-section about midnight. I happend to get into small talk with the Dad while we were getting ready. Turned out he was home for 10 days from Iraq to be at the birth of his first child. It has been along time since I have met such a remarkable person. He was very polite(yes mam etc) soft spoken, and might add handsome(not just good looking but Handsome). He is on his first tour and will probably do another if we are there long enough. He told me they are doing the best they can. He said he knows the citizens support them cause they get stuff from home from complete strangers. I told him everyone I knew were rooting for them and appreciated everything they were doing. I went back to the OR and told his wife she was a very luckey woman. She had a very polite,brave and handsome husband. She said thanks -----she knew this. I happend to be walking out of the hsopital today with three other women and guess who was coming in with alot of flowers and who held the door open for us middle aged women. Fine young man our country has there and I plan on saying a prayer for him and all others everday. ;)

P95Carry
May 10, 2005, 10:31 PM
I am not a praying man per se - but believe me - those young guys are in my thoughts daily.

Every time I hear or read of ''another marine died'' - my heart sinks.

Leatherneck
May 11, 2005, 07:24 AM
We hear, from time to time, of "America's Finest Generation," referring of course to the men and women who fought and won WW II. I have no argument with that moniker, and believe that those people demonstrated almost incredible strength and devotion to our country.

I submit that the young men and women in today's armed forces are every bit the match of my parents' generation, and deserve every bit of our loyalty and support. God bless them all, and speed them home safely.

TC

XLMiguel
May 11, 2005, 10:35 AM
+1, Leatherneck. The current crop of young'uns serving are doing us proud!

If you enjoyed reading about "Pray for our troops." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!