3 Down, 2 to go...

PDA

Navy joe
March 17, 2003, 12:29 AM
In my never ending quest for mediocratic perfection(I own Glocks) I got classified shooting Limited minor Pf just for the heck of it. Unfortunately I had so much fun not having to reload every 2 seconds that I think I will continue to do 9mm limited.

So now I am "C" carded in Lim10, Production, and Limited. My problem is I need to buy a revolver and an open gun now before I get any better, otherwise I can't be the only person in the country to have a C card in all divisions.

If you enjoyed reading about "3 Down, 2 to go..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jim Watson
March 17, 2003, 11:27 AM
Put a Docter optic on your longest Glock; enter in Open. You can even soup 9mm up to Major for Open now. Scrounge full capacity mags. Secondhand or police surplus .357 Magnums are not expensive, and you can get Major PF way below full charge Magnum loads.

Navy joe
March 17, 2003, 04:10 PM
No, I'm deadset on my future guns. No open tupperware for me. Singlestack in L10, building a new one, eventually a STi or Glock 24 for Lim, G17/34 both staying in production, Now I just need a S&W 625 for the revo. Open gun will wait a year or three. 625 for me is the ticket, a real caliber with moonclips. For now I will continue on with Limited minor, I have a couple of 22 rd mags and a bunch of 17s that I hate to step on but do.

Next bad topic, the Garand 3-gun...Followed by a Glock and Remington 870. My quest to be different takes me strange places. ;)

yankytrash
March 17, 2003, 08:59 PM
Where you shootin this time of year? Did I get bumped off the Black Creek email list?

Geez, I know I suck at accuracy, hit counts, speed, mag capacity, steadiness, general couth, bathing habits, and general safety conduct, but I see no reason to be dropped off the email list...

I can still read emails ya know!:D

"Mr. Mulvena, I'm sorry, but your classification might take awhile. We're trying to decide how many letter classifications we need to add to the regulations to get down to your level.":scrutiny:

Navy joe
March 17, 2003, 10:33 PM
Nigel, it's Blackwater this Sunday and Black Creek next sat. (28th) I haven't got an e-mail yet, so maybe they've heard of both of us. Actually they haven't sent one...I think. Anyways, I'll be there. This time of year? Hmmph, I never stopped, the colder the better. Be careful, you get too into the sport and you could end up like me driving 170 miles one way for a club match.

yankytrash
March 18, 2003, 02:23 AM
I keep sayin I'm goin to Blackwater sometime, but I need to see how I do at Black Creek this year first. If I can up off placing in the last 4 out of 80-100 shooters, I might have to take a little ride down south...

28th- I'll be there. Finally broke down and bought some Carhart pants and shorts, so that one boy can stop raggin on me for the cammies.

WESHOOT2
March 18, 2003, 04:49 PM
All the time; makes sense to me (but man, my wife gets pissed).

Navy joe
March 18, 2003, 07:03 PM
Yep, shooters should be single. Seems that when the shooting drive overpowers other drives the wife develops a shooting drive of her own and you're the reactive target. So, single I stay.

For all you ladies: Wanted, one good looking, good hearted woman. Reloading and brass identification skills preferred. Reliable car with a large trunk is a plus. Your range or mine :)

yankytrash
March 18, 2003, 09:06 PM
Large trunk? Heck man, you gotta come back up here to the Northern Neck. Plenty of women up here with large trunks.

:D

If you enjoyed reading about "3 Down, 2 to go..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!