Can't use paypal to buy my auto

PDA

Grayrock
March 17, 2003, 02:27 AM
Seems paypal is trying to keep me from using them to purchase my guns now. Anyone seen tis before?

http://www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=141576

If you enjoyed reading about "Can't use paypal to buy my auto" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Ala Dan
March 17, 2003, 02:30 AM
Yes, as it was posted a bit earlier. I guess Pay-Pal owner's
is in bed with Sarah Brady?

Best Wishes,
Ala Dan, N.R.A. Life Member

firestar
March 17, 2003, 02:40 AM
I just bought a full auto gernade launching Uzi. What is PayPal going to do about it?:neener:

Seriously, what are they going to do about it? It is not illegal is it? So they close your account, big deal.

Akurat
March 17, 2003, 03:15 AM
Yup...eBay recently took over PayPal..

Handy
March 17, 2003, 12:11 PM
I'm trying to figure out what they are banning here. It looks to me like they do not want certain items sold in the new Paypal shops, just as Ebay does. You can sell accessories, but not guns, kits, silencers, full auto kits or barrels. I didn't get the impression that you can't send or accept money for firearms through the banking side of Paypal.

Am I misreading this?

If you enjoyed reading about "Can't use paypal to buy my auto" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!