Charles Daley & skeet loads (7-1/2 birdshot.)

PDA

Justin
May 18, 2005, 11:31 PM
Blargh.

Ok, it turns out that I'm not going to pick up that 20 Ga. autoloader like I had planned.
So I was in WalMart tonight, and saw that they have 12 GA Charles Daly autoloaders for $300.

The price is a bit more than I wanted to pay, and truth be told, I'd rather have the 20 Ga, but I pretty much need a shottie, well, tomorrow.

So, will these things run smoothly out of the box with factory skeet loads?

Thanks!

:)

If you enjoyed reading about "Charles Daley & skeet loads (7-1/2 birdshot.)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Larry Ashcraft
May 18, 2005, 11:55 PM
Can't tell you much about the Chuckie. I really don't know, but...

If you need a shotgun tomorrow, I bet I know where you could borrow one. ;) 12 ga Citori or 12 ga 11-48 autoloader?

AnthonyRSS
May 19, 2005, 12:22 AM
My grandfather has a CD 12 gauge automatic and I have shot several boxes through it of #8's without a problem. I'm not sure which model his is, it has a wood stock. I would buy one, if I wasn't looking for a dedicated target gun, that is if I had the money, and if I didn't have 5 shotguns already and

Anthony

If you enjoyed reading about "Charles Daley & skeet loads (7-1/2 birdshot.)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!