IDPA Southern Regional

PDA

dcloudy777@aol.com
May 23, 2005, 11:40 PM
Saturday, 28 May, in beautiful Manchester, TN. Whose going? Just a quick THR head count...

DanO

If you enjoyed reading about "IDPA Southern Regional" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jim Watson
May 24, 2005, 12:06 AM
Me, me, me.
And two guys from my town.
Team Mediocre strikes again!

Sniper1Moore
May 30, 2005, 09:06 AM
Myself and 3 shooting buddies made the trip from SC to shoot this match and had a great time.Stage 1 was a bit of a bottle neck but it was fun.I came in 2nd in SSP SS 1 buddy came in 1st SSP SS and another came in 3rd SSP EX..Dave Sevigny had a smoking fast time for the entire match,wish I could shoot like that.We were squadded up with a great bunch of guys from Indiana,Tennesee,Alabama and Florida.Hope to be able to make the trip in October to shoot the Tennesee State Championship Match.Ken

wheelgunner100
May 30, 2005, 08:29 PM
I was the guy there in the bright yellow shirt and red hi-tops. :what: Took my 3" GP-100 and got kicked all over the range but had a good time.

If you enjoyed reading about "IDPA Southern Regional" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!